Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

dragonfly Vs. Centri Vs. Inkjeka

Hi guys, i would like you opinions please.
    i don't contribute too much here, but i view a lot, consider myself a newbie to the industry (6yrs in) and don't tend to contribute as my technical knowledge is very new to rotaries. and the game in general. but i value the opinions here.
    Here's my Hypothetical question......
    if you had the budget to acquire one of the above machines- which would you consider the best all rounder, i use a hawk spirit, i love her, a lot lighter than my coils, blah blah u know all the pro's.
    but i can't help but think, this is a great machine but perhaps there are better, and i hate the high high cartridge costs.
    and am considering going backwards, to go forwards, ie. disposable "normal" tubes and needles.
    i'm aware of t-tech and love them, but i feel perhaps my eyes might be opened up with something else.&n
    like the buzz of the d/fly and the fact that all the top boys i hear recommend it.
    the centri and inkjecta's are 2 very impressive bits of kit that i like the reviews on.

please ask away if there are other things u think i want from a machine.
    reason i'm asking is i'm literally ready to buy.

ps.i also like the sound of the rapiers for lining. for me the hawk's down fall is perhaps lining, i mean now i am used to her and love the delicacy she allows, i also feel perhaps i need another option "in case" for certain jobs.

i am open to other recomendations too, but feel the above 3 are the top choices
    Last edited by adamfromessex; 02-21-2012 at 06:57 PM.