We'll, I'm here in Detroit having a good time. I had a bunch of machines with me for the show and they were all gone early Sat.....sorry I didn't bring enough for all of you guys.
This is a very good show as it has been observation in the past....Tramp and company does a great job!

On a heavier note......

I brought out a few copies of a new machine I have been working on..... for different artists to give em a test drive. It is a brass machine finished in the old school way.

It weighs in at 7 ounces, and I think it is a little heavy and didn't think it would be of interest......but I guessed wrong in a big way! The artists that have run it so far say it is soooo smooth and has no, I mean, no vibration at all. The machine acts like it hits softer but the big tradition line work I have seen this week using this critter is great. One artist said it is like drawing with a sharpie, it is so tight. I watched Ryan do a BIG piece in a shorter time using it. So I'm excited! Have three more artists ready to give one a try today, so let's see what they think.

DSCF3174.jpg