Some of you may have noticed new buttons under people's names. There are buttons to indicate builders as well as staff on the forum. In the near future I will have the buttons for builders point to a master list of the builders on the site. The staff buttons currently link to the staff list so you know how to contact us if you need anything.

The other buttons are Builder Loyalty Badges! The point of these is to show off the list of machines you own and builders you want to support. There are about a half dozen of the close to 20 finished and more will be added soon. I am not thrilled with the look of them or the stacking order and am working on this. In the meantime if you don't have one under your name and want one please send me a PM with the builders you own machines for and I will add it under your name as soon as I can.

I am fumbling though this so please be patient as some of this stuff will break the style sheet for the forum and mean I need to patch holes the new stuff can create on occasion.

Right now the list looks like this and is not in any specific rank or order of importance, if you see a builder missing from the list post it below and also include a link to their website or contact page.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	THIS-TOOK-TOO-LONG.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	981

To all builders that still do not have a signature on your page shoot me a message so I can arrange to have that up for you. THIS IS FREE ADVERTISING FOR YOU! so get on it.