mail.google.com.jpg
So I purchased this machine from Brian at Special Technique ( great experience! ). He posted this machine up a couple of weeks ago...I thought it was about the sexiest tattoo machine I'd laid eyes on.

I've been running it for a couple of days now and it is an outstanding machine. It is EXTREMELY light...which I really like! It still feels nice and solid though...it is a very well thought out and put together machine.

It has a real nice solid hit, not too hard, not wimpy either. Also there's a little something going on that ever so slightly dampens the hit and makes it feel really similar to a coiled machine when running lines. Not stitchy like other linear drive rotaries... I really wasn't convinced on rotaries for lining, but this machine has sold me!

This machine also pushes mags without breaking a sweat! I was packing color with a 17 mag and getting solid saturation on a single pass...

I'm really happy with this machine! Thanks Brian for being a killer craftsman and Alie K. needs props for running such an awesome forum that makes these kinds of exchanges possible!