Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
uhh the elastics are 15.00 first of all, and I would have to pay extra shipping if i ordered them now. I am not freaking out, sorry you feel that voicing my opinion is somehow freaking out. My point it simple, they work better with the elastics that then included, so why not include more ? That's my feedback, which is what this post is for.

I apologize immensely for voicing my opinion, contrary to yours - that must be where the "freak out" is occurring. Sarcasm aside, get stuffed.

Hey bro no need to apologize. All good. The free sample rubber bands are just to show you what you can use. You do not have to use those, you can use regular doubled rubber bands. You can also find them somewhere else but out of all the rubber bands we bought, these ones have good tension and can hold on during the hole tattoo. Because of that we make them available on our site for your convenience.

The $50 fee is a flat rate for international that covers, packing, handling, shipping. It is still $50 even when you order 3 machine bodies and 2 motorboats combo.

I know I can't make everyone happy but at least we try.

Hope the tips regarding the rubber bands help
Gaston