Hybrid View

FK Irons/ Spektra Support fkirons_kayleigh's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishopbyname View Post
    I'm getting a Spektra delivered tomorrow! Cannot wait! The size of this thread and all the great things said about them is great testimony to the machine.
    I hope you enjoy it! If you have any questions when it arrives don't hesitate to get in touch!

Feel free to contact me directly [email protected]
    or on the instagrams- @kayleigh_fkirons

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons_kayleigh View Post
    I hope you enjoy it! If you have any questions when it arrives don't hesitate to get in touch!
    Thank you Kayleigh, i will.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey there, I'm Lizzy.Ive been using the Halo now for two weeks, and like everyone else, Im hooked and amazed beyond belief. I never thought I would be able to use this without much of a learning curve. Because of all of you who have shared your experience with the Halo along with settings, techniques....I was able to glean from that and apply that to my own style. I only do cosmetic tattooing. Initially I took a 6 month apprenticeship with a traditional tattoo artist who owned a shop. To have that opportunity to watch everyone in the shop tattoo was something we just don't have in the permanent makeup industry. I've been using a coil for 7 yrs. 5 yrs ago someone gave me a neotat ( a coil user also) I didn't have the patients at the time to learn a new tool so I passed it along to another friend. I went from my first machine a heavy ass brass machine from Paco Rollins, then to his steels. I quickly started having hand trouble. Working on the face your pretty cramped up. I found Gaston and have been using his aluminum shaders ever since. Ive had this rotary in my tool box since Christmas and since finding this message board and hours of reading posts, I decided to give it a run. Need I say anything else?! I remember someone describing the feeling of using the Halo as "massaging" the skin. I did a set of lips Saturday and that is what it was like. Now I want to sell all of my coils before their obsolete. Thanks again all for sharing. P.S Anyone interested in good deal on some coils? ha
    Last edited by Lizzy; 02-23-2014 at 04:49 PM.