• donation more?

12 21.43%
  • membership

39 69.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Threaded View

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think the same applies here as it does to tattoo machines, you get what you pay for , rotary forum is simply the best and should have a monthly or yearly fee, just like you don't use cheap china machines if you want free advice go to the tatscratchers.com forum hahaha.

would also be awesome to see some t shirts made up and with donations of 50 dollars or more you get one free.
    i know alot of people probably wouldnt mind paying 50 bucks for a limited print rotary forums t shirt! that alone might be able to cover the cost of another year for the admins

like someone else has said the market place and promo prices we get from builders make it worth it alone ive already saved 160 bucks on my last 2 brand new machine purchases through the forums not to mention having a place to buy and sell / trade machines where you don't have to worry about being screwed over because people dont want to lose there membership and or respect/trust of fellow members,

a monthly or yearly fee will only strengthen the community i believe , as long as it is within reason people pay 60 bucks a year to play flippin xbox jeez!
    Last edited by joelhague; 08-25-2012 at 11:35 PM.