OK we all know how good Dans Mini Cranker machines are, Ive got 2 and use them for everything - that was until I tried his new "mini direct drive" - its a hybrid machine based on his direct drive, but with the motor from the mini cranker. How good is this machine!!!

Now I've never really got on well with direct drive rotaries in the past - for some reason I just couldn't get them to work for me - but something just clicked the very first time I used it. Its light, but not too light, balanced, well made - a simple, straightforward machine, that works.

Dan built this machine as a colour packer - and boy does it pack well, but It really will do anything and its lines really, really well too !!

I know a few members have got these already, but if your looking for a new machine, thats cheap as chips and will do anything - this could be the one!!

Since I got my first one, I have used it on every tattoo I've done, I love it so much, I ordered 2 more which will arrive this week.

Also have to say that Dan is a stand up kind of guy, and his customer service is outstanding.

I must say I'm not connected with Dan in any way, I just think in this day and age, good service should be praised - well done Dan, keep up the good work.