So I just got a hyper V3 and I'm a little confused? First off it seems to be really loud. Much louder then my vivace. Second I'm using a little rubber nipple to hold the eyelet of the needle onto the machine like you would with other machines. By the time I'm done tattooing for about an hour or so the machine is covered in rubber dust from where the eyelet has rubbed against the rubber nipple and shredded it. When I screw the back screw all the way out the "armature" bar pin wiggles back and forth which is what is causing the friction that shreds the grommet. Is that supposed to happen?

These first two questions are possibly related. I feel like I'm doing something wrong here maybe? I'm thinking there's a different manner in which to attach the needle to the machine that I'm not aware of? I feel this problematic connection is causing a lot of noise.

I'm having some other concerns but if the above is a fault of mine in the setup or possibly a faulty part then I can probably explain my other problems by that.