Quote Originally Posted by PAWNJOB View Post
@waverlycolor: Hate to be redundant, I know that you already touched on these subjects a little. You said that you could line with it but is it recommended? Is there an advantage or disadvantage to using Bluebird over Dark Black as it pertains to lining other than it being easier to clean up off the skin? And would you recommend Bluebird for solid black fills? I'm not trying to nail you down on this and get too hung up on words, well ... I guess maybe I am :-) You said that it's smoother rather than lighter which totally makes sense, but you said that it's a slightly different tone. How so? Slightly lighter or is it slightly warmer or cooler? If it's nearly as dark then other than workability into the skin it sounds like Bluebird might be a better option all the way around. Is workability a factor when comparing these two?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
They are both easier to work with since I remixed the Dark Black. Both can be used for lining but Dark Black is darker. Bluebird is a completely different blue shade black akin to Pelikan and it makes a nicer smother greywash than Dark Black. Workability is not a factor. I made Bluebird to be a good Black that mixes down well. I hope I answered all your questions!
bill