So a little background on myself is I've only used rotaries once which were the Neo Tat Vivaces. I immediately loved the hit of the machine (specially if you're working off the tips of your needles) and the consistency but unfortunately financially I haven't been able to make the transition from coils. Well luckily I've had a customer offer to spend anywhere from 600-700 on a machine which is really generous. That price range offers a lot of choices and it's not everyday you have 700 dollar wiggle room to try out and own a great machine. In my research I've come down to about 2 main machines I'm debating over; the Stigma Hyper v3 and the Neo Tat Vivace (and honestly been thinking about the Nedz). I enjoy doing colorful saturated tattoos but i don't straight up power through my tattoos. so i'd like something i can work softly with and crank up a bit for saturation. in my position what would you guys chose? I ussually run 7/9 mags. i usually run my shaders with a long throw with semi hard hit (meaning if i work off the tips i can brush stuff in but a little more pressure with the same voltage saturate the skin). hope that descibes my situation well enough. thanks for any help. in a perfect world i think if he had an 800 dollar budget i'd get two nedz machines since people love them for lining on here