I will say, that I am REALLY enjoying my swash gen6. I personally have never gotten the impression that the plastic frame was cheap or brittle. But what really sells me is the combination of lightness, low maintenance, quietness, and minimal vibration. At 10 volts, this thing is really moving the needle and there is barely any vibration at all. My Capo at 8.5-9v vibrates more than the swash. And it DEF feels better in the vibration dept than the Halo does. At 8.5 the Halo vibrates more than both. At 10v, the Halo felt like it was about to take off, hover around, and finish the tattoo for me....

Every machine by every builder has some sort of flaw/weakness in some category or another. Thats why everyone on here has their preference of what they want to use as daily runners. For what the swash does well, it does REALLY well. It is comfortable to use, Has a nice long stroke, and is quieter than any other rotary I have used. For me, I really like the swash. It has been a great all around machine and I too, would recommend one (with all it's parts intact, lol).

I'd like to see some new specs and what was improved upon on this model. I wanna try one!