Ok so I am currently in the process of rebuilding my coil collection with custom one off handmade machines, no worries fellow rotary fanatics they are and will remain my daily drivers, however it's good to know where you come from and in my eyes nothing matches the time, effort, and craftsmanship that goes into a custom one off coil handmade by a talented and experienced machine builder.

That being said I would love to get websites, emails, names and numbers of all the guys that are shadowed by the amazing machines the Todd Hlavatys, Seth Ciferris, Tim Hendricks etc. are building. I know there are plenty of sleeper builders out there that aren't well known by many and I'm sure most of us know at least one. So list the info here and I will check them out one by one. It will also be a great go to thread for anyone looking to add a collector piece or daily driver machine to their arsenal.

Lets keep this free from comparison, debate, and hating. Information and coils only please. Thanks everyone Mick!!