Yestereday an artist contacted me on Facebook saying they had purchased a Rotaryworks ,said they didn't like it and could I recommend a lightweight outliner at a lowish price. I have heard good feedback about the Hummingbird machine, and only that- what I've heard,it retails at about £100 so isn't exspensive. I posted a link to the Tattooshop just so the artist who contacted me could see what the machine looks like ( I did not suggest they buy it from Tattooshop nor do I endorse in any way how Tattooshop do business).
However this was the reply I recieved "I do not understand why you suggested me to buy a big shit. Since you even on the hate Thetattooshop UK forum! and say that the machine is rotten? you think I'm stupid? or a scratch? already learned to respect people. This is the minimum when you're an adult and responsible man. Without even being an artist... artists are not mythomanes or liars. Otherwise they are the Scratchers!
good continuation for you in the Tattoo World............................... !" What the hell was all that about? The artist in question "Tatt age" on facebook hasn't even given me the chance to explain, anybody who knows me will tell you I would never try to decieve or mislead a fellow artist,I have helped so many, I don't think I deserve that abuse.
Now to the machine in question ,is anybody using the Hummingbird and what's the opinion on it? and let's just talk technical ,no politics, I know it's a mish mash of ideas from other machines ,but I have been told by several that it performs well.