Ever asked yourself why isn't there a disposable cartridge grip tube made for the industry? Well your wait will soon be over. The process definitely isn't as easy as one would imagine to create the molds to perfection on this tube. For over a year, We here at Bishop have been working on this project between working on machines and tattooing and my busy machinists schedule, we have finally been able to get the prototypes done for what we are calling "FANTOM TUBES" and I hope to have them as a trial run for anyone here on the forum mid november. We are currently making them here in Los Angeles and theres a good chance we can have the first ever american made disposable tubes at a fair price to you guys. The price of the grips will be between .90 cents and a dollar.(keep in mind that all you need is one tube per tattoo with the cartridge set up)

I would love to hear any feedback, concerns and/or ideas for what you want in the perfect disposable cartridge tubes such as color, grip size ect. We are in a prototyping stage so Im able to make small changes that may be influenced by the kind folks here that wish to leave any suggestions.

Thank You Guys,
disp_tube_1.jpgdisp_tube3.jpgphoto.jpg