Hybrid View

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ATS View Post
    Wowsa great feedback Gaston!
    So you use the Intuos??.... Like I've said before, as far as I can see it offers the best specs and keeps me in my known tried and tested (and loved) macs.. It is just the hand/eye coordination that bothers me (don't want to repeat myself).. how does it affect you when you're tattooing, if you draw say 90% of the time on it?
    I've been around the block the last few days researching like a mother.. my bloody head is aching with all the options/jargon/pros/cons/ etc...
    The last option now that I'm also looking at is a cheaper Samsung Galaxy Note..... and run it with Sketchbook Pro.. I don't really need photoshop if I'm honest.. Sketchbook Pro has all that I'd need and more.. The Samsung Notes have quite a bit lower specs tablet wise than the Intuos but at least you draw directly onto the screen..
    Regarding the Wacom Companion.. there's a lot of very mixed reviews about them.. The highlighted part is a major concern for me too...
    There is also the version 2 right around the corner..
    I am waiting for a crossbreed to happen between a 15" iPad + a Cintiq + a MacBook Pro. That would be an everyday portable device. One day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    I am waiting for a crossbreed to happen between a 15" iPad + a Cintiq + a MacBook Pro. That would be an everyday portable device. One day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    haha .. just thinking about that make my head pop with glee!