Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    is there any ways to hide the site from scratchers in general?

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewc View Post
    is there any ways to hide the site from scratchers in general?
    That would require you take away the internet. I am not sure what you think is on here that is so detrimental to the industry if an untrained person is able to read the site. Have you seen the MD forum the nick baxter forum? hell youtube? you all found this site likely due to a google search. If the whole site is locked down you will be talking to the same people forever on here.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines rotaryworks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    why does everyone want to hide stuff we all in the same trade why not share some of these so called scratchers are better tattooist than the shop tattooist don let it go back to secrets ....we all want a better industry then make it better and help people if your a good enough tattooist you wont lose out ....hell one day we might need they help who knows .............if they want info from else where they will find it .....but if they told the right way the industry wins by better quality of tattooing ........we all started somewhere we didnt start doing perfect colour line work shading sit down and think how long we as pro tattooist stopped scratchy work to a good solid tattoo ..........my input ...........no harm intended