So, I would first like to start with: I bought this machine for my wife for Valentines ( how cool is that? ) and second I only used it a little so I don't know the full promise of it.

Also before I begin, the guys that own this company are very dedicated and very committed to service. I sent them an email asking to buy the parts to black out the machine. ( they sell an all black model ) I told them that I had bought a used machine and was waiting for it. They thanked me for buying one of their machines, told me all the parts I needed and asked for my address to send me the parts for free. I was shocked as this was about 40-50€ of parts, and I had given no proof that I owned one of their machines except the serial number. Well I got the parts a few days before the machine, and I instantly knew that no matter how close a stealth had ever got, it was never very close. Quality is the only word to describe the parts I received. All had a very different tactile feel than stealth parts.

So, in use. The Maxon motor is very strong, and silent. I am talking Neo Tat silent. It is a different sound, very pleasing. The motor is rated at 8000rpm at 7v. So this is not a very quick machine. But what it lacks in speed it makes up for in power. I am very confident that if I wanted to do some traditional work with a large liner, but take my time and make beautiful one pass lines it wouldn't be a problem. Also to slow it down and do some 5-7 tight lines. It would be great. I know this as I did this today. It isn't rapier good, but it is a fully capable all rounder.

This is just the start as now I have access to it anytime I need it. I hope to put it through some salt and pepper black shading in the best few days as that and color packing, will most likely be what it is best at.

If you are like me and want to try all machines, do yourself a favor and at least try it. You will never go stealth ever again.