Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Neo Tat..Review.

It is getting harder to find a Rotary that doesn't do what it is supposed to, so it was no surprise that the well known and established NeoTat, didn't disappoint, in fact, it pretty much impressed the Shit out of me...This is the Long Stroke, I have used the Medium in the past and it was a Great Colour Machine....However, I got this for the sole purpose of Lining, so I will be covering Lining only, in this Review..Ok in my opinion, the Daddy is the DK Cranker, so with that in mind, it was NeoTat (Old Guy in the Black Trunks) Versus the Cranker (New Kid in the Bling Shorts). Two totally different designs, years apart, and a similiar Price Range....Should be interesting, who was the winner....Well to be Honest, it is a Draw, Dead Heat and a Photo Finish, the Result is as Tight as Submarine Windows...I assume people who run NeoTats are Shy, and don't like to advertise how good at Lining this Machine is..Well I will let Everyone into a Big Secret..Run a Long Stroke NeoTat, between 9V's and 10.5V's, with a conventional Needle set-up ie not t-tech, and it will push up to a 14RL without effort, Needle Hang, and Speed will be down to Technique. I can't say I was Surprised, I was Blown Away, if you see one of these going for a decent Price/Trade,grab it with your Tattooing Hand...I have nothing more to add. Maybe the Fact that myNeedle guide was removed makes a difference,LOL...11 Outta 1O for this Old Workhorse, probably the most underatted Rotary Machine, I have came across yet.Attachment 8898 Any questions Please, feel free to ask. Remember, these are my views only.Peace,P.
    Last edited by skinmech; 03-31-2012 at 06:33 PM.

2. Thanks alexander thanked for this post.
    Like Neo liked this post.