this was in response to someone from here that found me on FB and wanted to know about the intuitions. i figured i would share and will post more after i use them longer.

oh hey. hunted me down huh? lol.
i plan on putting up a review but i only have about 16hrs on them so far. they are not like any other machine i have ever used. the first time was really weird and not what i expected. i thought they were gonna run similar to an n2 but they didn't. the give range is ridiculous. you can run it super slow and barely touch the skin, slow the hand speed and it blends better than a hyper v2. i usually use bug pins for color blending and i don't see any need to now. i'm still using bug pins for black and grey and again the blends are super ez. at one point i was blending out straight black with ease. up till now i've been using a hybrid LS for lining which is ok if you can manage to get the elastic tension perfect. my first lining experience with the intuition was also not what i expected. it has a 3mm stroke which i thought would be a little short and i usually like a longer stroke for lining. i used a Mithra 7 RBLT (super tight) which i used all the time and 2 #8 elastics. with the intuition it felt like i was using a 3 liner. now i only use 1 elastic and it's still like a laser. there is pretty much no needle "wobble" with the intuition so a step up on liner groupings may work out best. i believe neotat recommends the same thing because of the needle clip. The weird part about lining was that the machine weighs almost nothing and with a disposable it feels about as heavy as a sharpie so you have to actually push into the skin how deep you want the needle to go. by the end of the first day (8hrs straight out as usual) i was completely comfortable with the machines as if i had been using them for yrs. The only thing i haven't done with them so far is color packing. I'm not sure if it will be may fav for packing because of the weightlessness so i may keep my hybrid LS just for tribal and what not. I also haven't tried any large groupings but I'm sure it will be a dream with a 17(largest i use).
the only issue i have had with it is trying to figure out the best way to bag the machine. the exhaust is straight out the back of the machine so it blows the bag back which in turn puts the front against the armature nipple which can slow the machine. Brian said he is going to have another vent plate with a hose available in the next couple months. Honestly, i may just not bag them until then because it's kinda driving me nuts. the machine is almost noiseless. all u hear is air blowing against the bag which is a nice switch from the annoying winding plastic sound of the hybrids.
I have been in constant contact with Brian Abbott the owner/inventor of the intuition and he has been able to answer all of my questions and has made himself easily accessible and friendly. i've been put back on the waiting list so i can get a 3rd machine. I'm absolutely addicted to blending with these machines.
I'm gonna go ahead and copy and paste this on the forum. Feel free to add me on FB and check out my progress with the machines and pics of the machines etc. Facebook.com/dreviltattoo
Thanks,
Rob Levis