1.) How long have you been tattooing?
About 30 years

2.) Have you ever had problems w/ your hands/wrists/arms as a result of tattooing? describe Yes. I have thoracic outlet syndrome, basicaly pinched nerves in my neck causes numbness in hands.

3.) How many hours a day/ week do you spend tattooing? 5-8 hours a day on average.

4.) What style of tattooing (black and grey, traditional,etc.) do you work in most? all styles except realism

5.) What style do you prefer to work in? tattoos

6.) Name an artist who has influenced you? What do you like about their style? Lil Brian Spidermonkey Tattoo Olympia Wa. Taught me a ton about black and gray.

7.) How many tattoo machines do you own? 10

8.) In the past, what machines have you used the most? how long? how were they set up? Spaulding Pumas, Mickey tdial, for about 20 years. Currently using Moniz liners and Swashdrives

9.) What is currently your favorite tattoo machine? Why? Moniz liners best coil machines on the planet hands down. Swashdrive Gen 7 only rotary that has super smooth motion and runs fast enough to keep up with my hand speed.

10.) How many machines do you use in a typical tattoo? 3

11.) How much should a good tattoo machine cost? cost doesnt matter as long as it runs right.

12.) Name a few things that you like/dislike about tattoo machines and/or power units

13.) What tubes do you use? Blitz

14.) What needles do you use? Mike Metaxa

15.) What power supplie(s) do you use? Do you prefer knobs or push buttons? Eikon ems400 Push buttons

16.) How important is knowing CPS, volts, etc., to you? CPS Only when tuning or testing a machine. Volts all the time.

17.) What do you think of rotary tattoo machines? Needle cartridges? Love my Swashdrives not to keen on others I have tried. Needle carts are no bueno. Not enough options and just arent made to my liking. Also too damn expensive.

18.) How much would you pay for a tattoo machine that would eliminate the need for several tattoo machines and be adjusted by the push of a button rather than turning a knob or screw? Depends on how well it works