I bought one of these and have only used it on ONE tattoo so far. Only had it for a day.
I'm having a *little bit* of a hard time getting used to just how light it is. Feels like there's literally nothing in your hand, since all of the weight is in the front.
I actually came here to look at what all you guys thought was the best battery pack out there so that I can get some of the weight back on the back end of the machine.
With the VERY limited experience I have so far with this machine, I CAN say that it lines really well! Something that I've been looking for in a rotary machine for a long time now. It's very consistent with shading, and I'm really impressed by how it not only packs color, but effortlessly shades when I did a black and grey tattoo. So far, it's been GREAT except that I have to get used to the weightlessness.
If I get some time, I'll post another review after a month or so of using it.
Oh, and Ty Pallotta gave it a review on the Fireside podcast here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTXUub6Q4wI which is what sold me on buying it to begin with. Ty likes to try out all the newest tattoo machines and give really honest reviews. I also ended up buying a Miso Toku power supply after watching a review he did on that, and I couldn't be happier with it!

All that being said about the Neuma, Does anyone have any recommendations for me for a nice battery pack? I'd like something that you can change the voltage in small increments, and of course that'll last a while on a single charge without losing power.

ANYONE have any recommendations for a battery pack???