Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    So nobody seems to want to describe what kind of drive system this machine is. Or what kind if give it has, is it the same type as the older crankers? As a matter of fact aside from everybody saying it is a killer liner ( makes me want it ) and sounds like a coil ( makes me not want it ), Dan must have a gag order on everyone to not describe the machine other than its diminutive size and it's incredible lining ability. I am starting to think he hid some small coils in there ;-P

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    So nobody seems to want to describe what kind of drive system this machine is. Or what kind if give it has, is it the same type as the older crankers? As a matter of fact aside from everybody saying it is a killer liner ( makes me want it ) and sounds like a coil ( makes me not want it ), Dan must have a gag order on everyone to not describe the machine other than its diminutive size and it's incredible lining ability. I am starting to think he hid some small coils in there ;-P
    maybe no one know because all of the components are self contained and I dont think anyone wants to take it apart, at least no yet