Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
It's funny, after a very hot summer and not using my Motion Computing tablet because it gets a little warm for my liking. I looked in to buying a galaxy note, based on your review here. Although I used the mobile version of sketchbook vs the desktop version and decided I need a full desktop version. So I got a very capable and very diminutive Asus VivoTab Note 8 for 100€. It's basically the surface pro 2 in a smaller 8"case. Runs full windows and can thus run full versions of programs. So far I am loving it, and even though it is very small I love the size. I can sit on the couch with my family and sketch very comfortably. I may eventually upgrade it to a 10 or 12" model but for now this is exactly what I wanted. Portability and comfort.

I also ordered the older Wacom UP911 ( like the original Modbook ) stylus to use with it as that is compatible with all penable devices including some of the Samsung models . Can't wait to put some felt tips in there and relax.
Mine too, but it's performed really well everyday for me since I first bought it. (your recommendation)
Yes it is a bit big and heavy so I'll definately check out the Asus VivoTab Note.
The Motion coupled to the Pentax thermal printer is a game changer 100%