Well damm everyone is so sensative!! I had to do a lil research to even respon to my last message in wich wasn't intended to fluster any feathers. I have came across quite a few rotaries and I will sum them up as one being a linear moving rotary machine like the bishop neotat stigma dragonfly blitz and the rapier to mane a few. And a few of these just have a small size chane in the linear slide but are all based in identical movement and physics. Second is the stealth type movements and the swissrotary as well as the shag built. In wich a motor moves a shaft like object attatched to a cam on the motor and the armature bar. And so did they all copy eachother? And the 3 rd type of rotary is the swash movement that the swashdrive uses as well as one of the stigma models and a few other manufacturers use. Did they all copy eachother? Or how about did Aaron Cain copy Jim dandy or any other pioneer in coil machines? The bottom line here is other machine builders use similar technology when building thei machine but still using custom designing just coil machine builders have been doing for decades. Also the true history of the linear oscilating rotary movement can be traced to mens electric shavers, electric hair cutters an mechanical toothbrushes. So I don't want to read any more bashing on machine builders. Alli k said it best. There are plenty of good and different rotarys used for many applications. Everyone I know has more than one coil. So why not more than one rotary!! Or do people like Ray and a few others feel like they invented this technology and therefore no one can come close to a simple theoristic design? I wonder if the first coil machine builder would be mad at and modern coil builder??? I think not!! So everyone and every rotary company (in wich there are more than 25 rotary companies) I wish all of you guys sucess and please stop bashing. It's very immature and we all are adults. And I know alot of supply houses sell a ton of things that they know nothing about since they don't tattoo, I still will always have a sour taste in my mouth when inks and machines are made from non tattooers. Just my opinion.