Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the machine and could care less about who's on tv .. Im to busy trying to do good tattoos , good for anyone who's getting paid as long as it's what they want. Everyone's vision is different you have to follow your own path. Not stop and take a stab at how someone else is walking theirs... All in all , haters are gonna hate regardless.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?lchazl

2. Like MAD DOG liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have talked to Joe many times and was at Hell City when I saw this machine. I think is fits his style with the pinups he is known for making. I spoke with Joe a few times there and if I had not already got my Capo the week before I would have his in my top drawer.

Post Thanks / Like
    capo.jpghere is a better look at the machine!!! I kind of dig it.. I think if the leg was different color then the machine it would be funky... there is too much hate going on around this fucking forum!!! you know every last one of you would jump at a chance to have your own machine if someone like franco said to you..draw me a design and I will make it into one of my machine!! if you say no then your a damm lier. I have watched a few eps. of the best ink show it's not a bad show but by no means is it a great show, but it is better then all the others out!
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    why would you pile all your machines ontop of eachother like that all covered in bio? and i agree about the negative comments about this machine... i don't like the looks or whatever, but i shoulda kept my comments to myself. to each their own
    you got a good point there Asa
    VAGABOND JAY

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also no matter how crappy these tattoo reality shows could be, this one definitely is a little bit better but let's be honest with each other, the crazy economy that we have had since 2008, the shows have done one good thing for our industry and that is keep us busy. Even the damn scratchers are making money, And as much as we don't like the shows we all have to admit that as long as they are on, we'll continue to have clients left and right. Not a lot of industries have grown 2000% since 2008 but our industry sure has.

On one hand you have the producers and the television networks Pillaging our industry with idiotic TV shows. And not about the art, I definitely don't agree with drama mixed with tattooing. call one positive outcome at least is a lot more people are excepted to get a tattoo that normally would not have only because everybody follows in this world and now that tattooing is on TV, Dr. J and the lawyers down the street now want to get ink. It is good for me because I can charge them more, it is good for you because you can charge them more also, and so forth. Just my thoughts

Post Thanks / Like
    If your not setting your machines on a sterile field outside of your pigment area you might as well pile em on top of eachother.. Just like bagging your machines to keep the bio from making a cloud.. Nit picking at a picture? Do you work off single use sterile bibs and wear a face mask and bag your machines and set your machines on a non working surface? I'm not talking about dental bibs but surgery bibs that come sterile..

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?jg50sh

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In defense of Joe, this was a finished tattoo session photo and he cleans his machines down with maticide after his sessions. I've seen him work before, he's actually pretty anal when it comes to cleanliness, but for this photo he was more interested in just showing the actual machines.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen him work too.. Super clean guy.. I clean my machines with qtips and madacide then wipe them again with alcohol too keep them fresh..

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?4xyxxx

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I'll just keep my comments to myself. From now on.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If he likes it, good enough. He can make a tattoo machine that looks like a twirled turn and it would still a good machine, just from the simple fact that came from him.
    He has paid enough dues in this industry to market whatever floats his boat.

Not my particular machine style, but I'm sure it performs great.

PS: I'm still waiting from Franco a machine he promised me 1 year ago
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com