Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    My co worker has his a few days too, but isn't getting to grips with it yet for lining - it doesn't help that there is no paperwork explaining what colour wedges are harder or softer - yeah sure you can spend some time "squeezing" them but surely some info would be good.
    I was having a good look at it, it's a nicely moulded piece, light ( maybe a little too light for me - big stainless grip then ) runs well too - will have to 'borrow' it soon

Only other gripe - the vice ! Surely a nut pressed into a hexagonal hole in the mould would stop the whole screw turning when tightening the vice - not even holding the screw head with your fingertip stops it turning.

Only a small but important part of a machine.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    My co worker has his a few days too, but isn't getting to grips with it yet for lining - it doesn't help that there is no paperwork explaining what colour wedges are harder or softer - yeah sure you can spend some time "squeezing" them but surely some info would be good.
    I was having a good look at it, it's a nicely moulded piece, light ( maybe a little too light for me - big stainless grip then ) runs well too - will have to 'borrow' it soon

Only other gripe - the vice ! Surely a nut pressed into a hexagonal hole in the mould would stop the whole screw turning when tightening the vice - not even holding the screw head with your fingertip stops it turning.

Only a small but important part of a machine.
    I printed off the colour chart from team ego tattoo website...got it stuck to my station wall...i press my finger in the recess and tighten vice srew...tightens it up nicely...even though you can feel screw head turning...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elbo View Post
    I printed off the colour chart from team ego tattoo website...got it stuck to my station wall...i press my finger in the recess and tighten vice srew...tightens it up nicely...even though you can feel screw head turning...
    Weird.. Why wouldn't you use the colors like the rainbow... Instead of a random color order.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elbo View Post
    I don't think he's seen that chart so ill let him know - but why not put that in the box ?

As for the vice - my big fingers won't go in the hole

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    I don't think he's seen that chart so ill let him know - but why not put that in the box ?

As for the vice - my big fingers won't go in the hole
    Yeh i think they made a fuck up with forgetting the instructions! But im told they are sorting it and will be sending them out.
    Last edited by elbo; 09-26-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 3 egos before they were released and love them for every style of tattooing.. The vise is no biggie for me .. Just hold my finger on the screw head and tighten down on the knob.. I have a slower hand speed .. So the combos I use are yellow/yellow and yellow/green... I am one of the original N2 users so I was delighted to try them out.. I lived the N2's , but hated the compressor !! And travelling with it was a pain...
    The Ego is very light weight, easy to tattoo with.. Price is spot on .. And less fatigue on my little hands ..
    The problems that ppl listed above are indeed minor & a simple email or call to the Ego team can resolve these tiny issues

Post Thanks / Like
    Loved not lived !!! Dam iPhone

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brendamkelly View Post
    I have 3 egos before they were released and love them for every style of tattooing.. The vise is no biggie for me .. Just hold my finger on the screw head and tighten down on the knob.. I have a slower hand speed .. So the combos I use are yellow/yellow and yellow/green... I am one of the original N2 users so I was delighted to try them out.. I lived the N2's , but hated the compressor !! And travelling with it was a pain...
    The Ego is very light weight, easy to tattoo with.. Price is spot on .. And less fatigue on my little hands ..
    The problems that ppl listed above are indeed minor & a simple email or call to the Ego team can resolve these tiny issues
    Im loving them Brendom....awesome machines...ive not tried them yet with colour inserts on the bottom!...only used black on bottom....What do you use for lining?..

Post Thanks / Like
    i checked them out at the london convention, i really like them for first impressions....ill add it to the ever growing list
    if goods on the left, then im sticking to the right

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, the pink one from killer ink. I wish I've met more guys from the forum. I've had a drink with Roman from HM, also met Franco Vescovi, (both really down to earth guys, got free t-shirts from both ). At the seminar I've got to know Hewy (hellraiser6662) and Mark (SinnersInk), really nice guys. I had really good time past week. Is good to put a face next to the names we see here every day.