Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do you guys feel about this machine? Ive seen the Bazzoka thread and the pics were different but this one looks like a pimped up Dragonfly knock off as well...

BLACK_BAZOOKA2011-500x500.jpg

2. Like Jack Steel liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    (I find your comment hilarious considering you have the fake dragonfly "gun" yourself here: http://www.rotarytattoo.com/showthre...y-TATTOO-s-Gun ...)

This is my comment and I stand to - FUCK NAZIS -

what does that have to emulate the Rotary DRAGONFLY REP ansich, NOT
    You only think about times before posting this crap
    nochwas and, in my opinion the DRAGONFLY REP is even BETTER than the ORIGINAL
    ?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wildboy View Post
    How do you guys feel about this machine? Ive seen the Bazzoka thread and the pics were different but this one looks like a pimped up Dragonfly knock off as well...

I own one of these and a Dragonfly, they are similar in appearance though the Bazooka is slightly smaller. That's where the similarilty ends, the Bazooka is a hard hitting armature Rotary you could Tattoo concrete with it, the Dragonfly of course is a different mechanism ,it uses a slide piston.

Post Thanks / Like

It's a good point, the bazooka looks a lot like a pimped out DF copy. I have always thought that. I will say the compact a-bar is still a cool idea.

As for the comment on the stealth, I mentioned that because it made a point and the group does have a badge for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peter clements View Post
    I own one of these and a Dragonfly, they are similar in appearance though the Bazooka is slightly smaller. That's where the similarilty ends, the Bazooka is a hard hitting armature Rotary you could Tattoo concrete with it, the Dragonfly of course is a different mechanism ,it uses a slide piston.
    I see... Does he build the frames himself? How do you like the machine?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    It's a good point, the bazooka looks a lot like a pimped out DF copy. I have always thought that. I will say the compact a-bar is still a cool idea.

As for the comment on the stealth, I mentioned that because it made a point and the group does have a badge for it.
    Of course no offense but its still a knock off and I think the little Swiss company should get at least the credit for bringing this machine into the Tattoo world...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes naturally. It would be even better if there were no copies.

Post Thanks / Like
    true that!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see... Does he build the frames himself? How do you like the machine?
    I like the machine, Dino is a good builder. Don't know how the frames are made ,you have to put them side by side to see the subtle differences,I might take some pictures for you. Anyone who owns a DF will give credit to the Swiss company that created them, I certainly do, I have the short stroke, it's the best B&G machine I've ever used by a mile.
    Now getting back to frames how many generic versions have we seen of Jensen,Rogers,Jonesy, etc,etc,etc. I see them more of a tribute really.
    Last edited by peter clements; 12-23-2011 at 10:39 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the dragonfly was from Sweden. I also thought that the Swiss comment was target at the stealth.