Hybrid View

Junior Member impact rotary machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by artoftatt2 View Post
    You as anyone else can be who you want to be and act how you want to..that's the great thing about living in this world.. But if someone doesn't like your product then leave it be.. I bet this whole situation would have played out a lot differently if things would have been left alone.. Getting angry is an automatic loss to anyone and at that point you've already lost the battle.. I don't have any quarrels with you, matter of fact I was interested in the dart too.. But honestly I don't care about the hype.. Do you and what you believe you have to do and ill do the same, good luck on your journey and I wish you the best...
    i agree,good advice,my best to you and yours..

2. Like asbillyis liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn... after that i have to say.i love the impact,Neotat and bishop..but impact is now my best so far. todd bring me all the info, the respect and like 2 weeks of question about his machine and all that.. After that story i think some word would not be necessary, but everyone is Human and some day improve by his mistake..The Impact with speak for itself..Peace to all of you.

4. Like tatu richie liked this post.