Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be cool if ya made run Stainless steel framed version for us heavy coil users that love the long stroke! If its even possible to?

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will look into making a version in stainless. But then it will suck to use disposable Sounds interesting the idea. Def digesting it as we speak
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Stainless? Bah! Go all the way bro- Titanium!!! Good compromise in weight between the two, and oh so beautiful, strong and durable

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Oz View Post
    Stainless? Bah! Go all the way bro- Titanium!!! Good compromise in weight between the two, and oh so beautiful, strong and durable
    It's worth Gaston considering it Sage, I think the finished result would be gorgeous.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will investigate the subject sounds instereting.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    I will investigate the subject sounds instereting.
    An expensive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Limited edition
    If you could do them for no more than $150 more, I think they'd sell. Titanium is expensive to machine true, but the cad and programming is already done, the right manufacturer could produce the frames fairly affordably...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    If buy another heavier spektra! I've been looking for an excuse to buy another body.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    I will look into making a version in stainless. But then it will suck to use disposable Sounds interesting the idea. Def digesting it as we speak
    Stainless for use guys that use steel tubes and like weight ,which would help with long stroke machines-which a lot of coil users use.Plus it would meet all health standards of sterilization in all lands.I feel that is the downfall of all rotary makers they feel that they have to make everything light as a feather. I feel if they did both a lighter and heavier model they will get more sells and please more artists. The brass storm is selling great to coil users as it has that weight of a coil machine. I find when a machine is to light i have to actually do more work which causes more cramps and more vibrations.I think you are going to see alot of carpel in a just a few years from the superlight machine users as the cause of this is not weight. It is repetitive motions and vibrations.Just look at any very lite rotary users posted videos and you will see that they have to constantly push the needle in as compared to a coil. A coil can also cause carpel but takes many years to do so because the machines do the work and they have some weight/density to absorb vibrations. Can you imagine a Halo in SS!? from reviews it gets ink in the skin great with its weighted slide and if you had a heavier front frame with the aluminum back motor mount it would be truly the crossover machine that would define everything as you would be able to do any size stroke and let the machine due the work due not having to constantly push the needle in or felling vibrations.
    Look at the testing ray did with the original neo tat it had a lot of meat to its frame so it caused minimal vibrations.That is why that machine sells well and is still a favorite of coil/rotary users all over the world.
    Last edited by slicksteel; 08-21-2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: typo

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Spektra arrived today (3.6mm)!...got to use it for 2 small tattoos. This thing is awesome, I was comfortable with it right out of the gate. Can't wait to do larger pieces with it so I can really appreciate how smooth this machine is.... bang on Gaston.
    Last edited by shoutingbombs; 08-21-2012 at 08:09 PM.