Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I almost went for one myself but it just didnt seem right...they look perfect, I'm glad I seen this thread, cause I might have went back,lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh lord you can see the molding lines fromthe injection process
    INSTAGRAM
    @invertedpixel

www.inkandpistons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, even though it is a really nice running machine, even genuine whips feel flimsy, and the polymer frames seem to add to difficulty in knowing the diffrence between a legit whip and a bootleg one...Swash's metal machines are much nicer, and metal frames / bodies can't be replicated as cheaply as injection molded platic
    INSTAGRAM
    @invertedpixel

www.inkandpistons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't be a cheap ass. If you want a machine buy it from the guy who builds the damn things. Then there is no question of authenticity and a reputable builder will back his work. Ebay will just tell you to kick rocks when it breaks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnersink View Post
    last time i checked this seller didnt sell anything else than that machine. cmon what? why so grudged by me asking weather i should pay my bid or not, or if this is a copy ? i dont even know why people get mad over shit like that in here, to much inner anger guys.
    U should go yell ur wrath out in a room. i dont know whats wrong, mad that ur not evolving or what it is.
    I buy my gear, top quality, i got lots of work, i do more proper tattos than 90% on this forum. Quit hate.
    Just because the ability to see weather its fake or not doesnt make u a better person haha.

And at last. Thanks for the nice and polite answers!
    LMAO that's funny, I looked at your webb and face book.. alot of busted ass tattoos on there and a few ok ones and then some real nice ones,not sure which ones are yours. remember you joined this forum of your own free will! you posted and asked a question dont you get upset because you didn't like the answer! make sure you work is spot on before you say how good you are.! dueces
    Last edited by gangstajay; 04-14-2012 at 11:41 AM.
    VAGABOND JAY

6. Like turnrock liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool bro, glad to hear u like the newer work. Ofcourse i didn't want to get upset jay. But we could all need a little more open free mind. Little more politeness.
    U can check out my work in here. i posted some pictures anyway...

Cheers bro.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just don't see the point in buying a cheap Chinese ripoff, even just to "test it out". It just reminds me of walk-ins who need coverups because they wanted to "try out" a scratcher a friend recommended.

I'd feel awfully hypocritical if I preached "ya get what ya pay for" all week long at work, and then turn around and buy a cheap knock off machine to save a couple hundred bucks.

You could probably find a whip here on the forums, don't ya think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mattelstone View Post
    I just don't see the point in buying a cheap Chinese ripoff, even just to "test it out". It just reminds me of walk-ins who need coverups because they wanted to "try out" a scratcher a friend recommended.

I'd feel awfully hypocritical if I preached "ya get what ya pay for" all week long at work, and then turn around and buy a cheap knock off machine to save a couple hundred bucks.

You could probably find a whip here on the forums, don't ya think?
    Exactly what I've been preaching...

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    see the problem with buying a 600 dollar machine to test it out is this say i buy the whip and i dont like it ...... i aint getting 600 for it period unlike the majority of people on this site i dont expect to get what i paid for a machine in trade in value i dont give a shit if u bought it 10 mins before u sold it its not the same once it is yours i dont know what the hell u did with it and y u dont like it but u still expect to get 600 for it so as far as im concerned if u have money to waste like that then u guys go ahead and buy them and then trade them but dont expect to get retail value for it with people like me yeah coils ill trade extra for for a rotary cuz they are in demand but dont expect to trade a 600 dollar machine for two 400 dollar machines which is what i see happening on here alot and the funny part is i build machines and dot give a shit if someone buys a knock off first by the way does anyone have a whip for trade lets see

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh yeah and from tattoos alone i make about 65-75k a year not counting my other incomes and i cant afford to just throw 600 out the window if i dont like something so i doubt anyone else can except a small handful of people on here