Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, they offered to fix the problem. But dealing with the issue with more than one Bishop in such a short period of time, and dealing with the inconvenience has just left me a bit salty of their product. make sense?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattw506 View Post
    Yeah, they offered to fix the problem. But dealing with the issue with more than one Bishop in such a short period of time, and dealing with the inconvenience has just left me a bit salty of their product. make sense?
    Can you tell me where you purchased each of the 3 Bishops? I have never even seen an rca break at the threads so Im intrigued to find out the cause of course.

If you have had this happen, I will personally be looking out for your package with the 3 machines which I have no problem repairing or replacing with brand new machines as this is not the norm. This is odd and not the usual review. Lets get them repaired asap. As for maxon motors, the A max that we use is absolutely a great motor despite what he said. We use 2 custom ball bearings included in our AMAX Motors which makes them superior. if ordered stock A-MAX, the sleeve bearings arent too good for tattoo application. email me direct [email protected] and thank you for the input.

3. Like tatu richie liked this post.