Hybrid View

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tired completely unscrewing the black collar off your machine . then sliding both halves of it over your silver part of your grip shaft. Then attaching all of those together like it was one piece . it should have no problems going on far enough none of the silver shaft is left exposed. First step see if the collar fits over the silver part when fully unscrewed and off the machine

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    Have you tired completely unscrewing the black collar off your machine . then sliding both halves of it over your silver part of your grip shaft. Then attaching all of those together like it was one piece . it should have no problems going on far enough none of the silver shaft is left exposed. First step see if the collar fits over the silver part when fully unscrewed and off the machine
    Yes I did. It simply wont tighten unless the shaft is lowered. Its like its hitting something but I can't see anything in the way. Again, the disposable slides right in easy breezy.

Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    Or maybe the silver tail stem part on your click grip was CNC too long or something does it look longer then the disposable RPGs back stem?
    They are the exact same lengths I put them side by side as soon as I was having the problem to check this very thought.

The only thing I can think of is the Click shaft has grooves cut into it so I thought maybe it acts like a key into a key hole and must line up just right so I twisted and rotated the grip every which way to see if it would line uo allowing it to insert fully but no luck. The first thing I noticed when I tried to install the RPG Click the first time is the machine was way higher than I had ever seen it or used it. It just will not go in any further.

Maybe I should field strip the grip and see if the shaft can be moved further into the grip. TBH the instruction booklet that comes with the grip is terrible so I was hesitant to take it apart until I found a better manual.

Such a bummer! I got 2 beautiful grips but cant use them.
    Last edited by jeff tarinelli; 03-19-2016 at 01:40 PM.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I had already suggested you said you tried it already

Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    Yes I did. It simply wont tighten unless the shaft is lowered. Its like its hitting something but I can't see anything in the way. Again, the disposable slides right in easy breezy.