Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    copying a copy just lessens the quality it reminds me of that movie multiplicity where he copies himself then copies make copies and they just become dumer and dumber

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seen them on egay... now going for £125 to £150....in my experience of chinese rip off they are probably worth the amount of the last 2 numbers...£25 to £50 if you are lucky!..all that built in brazil or whatever is bullshit just a mask to hide the true identity...when the suckers buying these end up with a burnt out motor in 2 months time they will realise they fucked up......

Post Thanks / Like
    now I'm going to play devils advocate, how many of use buy store brand? weather it be cold meds,food, etc.. I'm guilty I buy store brand. and the store is no different, they copy Tylenol,minute maid, etc, I'm just saying .Me personally I have not bought a knock off machine since I picked up the stealth which at the time I didn't know it was a fake, and I wont.
    After using a really well made rotary I cant use a cheap one. this is in no way a post to support crap but just standing back looking in.
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elbo View Post
    Seen them on egay... now going for £125 to £150....in my experience of chinese rip off they are probably worth the amount of the last 2 numbers...£25 to £50 if you are lucky!..all that built in brazil or whatever is bullshit just a mask to hide the true identity...when the suckers buying these end up with a burnt out motor in 2 months time they will realise they fucked up......
    Will be interesting to see in a few months if the ebay sellers will be doing a refund/repair service or just ignore the buyers completely..... I reckon the latter!! lol.
    Its the voices!... They made me do it!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstajay View Post
    now I'm going to play devils advocate, how many of use buy store brand? weather it be cold meds,food, etc.. I'm guilty I buy store brand. and the store is no different, they copy Tylenol,minute maid, etc, I'm just saying .Me personally I have not bought a knock off machine since I picked up the stealth which at the time I didn't know it was a fake, and I wont.
    After using a really well made rotary I cant use a cheap one. this is in no way a post to support crap but just standing back looking in.
    ...Jay most often those products under store brands are actually made by the real manufacturer but sold under spec and un branded...its their way of cornering all markets....

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ta2GeezerUK View Post
    Will be interesting to see in a few months if the ebay sellers will be doing a refund/repair service or just ignore the buyers completely..... I reckon the latter!! lol.
    ....i agree they are quick buck merchants with no after sales...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    What ever happened to the guy who had a neotat that the finish was coming off??? we all agreed he bought it from tattoorite so it could be fake????...has he been back on here? or was it a fake and he dont want to say he fucked up????

Post Thanks / Like
    He did post pics, if it is a knock off. Well then it is a new neo tat clone that is actually very close. That would be unfortunate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elbo View Post
    ...Jay most often those products under store brands are actually made by the real manufacturer but sold under spec and un branded...its their way of cornering all markets....
    ahh ok, always seemed like they were ripping the name brand off
    VAGABOND JAY

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstajay View Post
    ahh ok, always seemed like they were ripping the name brand off
    wasnt being shitty mate mate but knew a guy who dealt with the inbetween with manufactuers and big supermarkets....the super markets they buy from big name brands but get it a little under spec and unbranded so it aint so cool....they all get the best of both...not like the chinese fuckers who rape the world.