PDA

View Full Version : Free stuff on fb rotaryworks

rotaryworks
10-26-2013, 03:47 AM
If anyone interested rotaryworks Facebook is giving free machines away poss other stuff as well ..today or tomorrow have a look

joelhague
10-26-2013, 11:50 AM
i checked no info yet

rotaryworks
10-27-2013, 04:45 AM
It's up join in for a bit of fun and loads if free stuff I'm going join in as well just avoid it of fun loads if us working around the globe for a bit of fun many thanks please have a look many thanks good luck

johndameart
10-27-2013, 12:22 PM
are you making categories for this or just like the best tattoo?

thesmokingmirror
10-28-2013, 12:59 AM
Cool, Ill start working on one!

rotaryworks
10-28-2013, 09:49 AM
Good morning all ok seems me choosing a topic ok here we go
Tattoo topic must consist of roses anda tattoo machine in it this gives plenty of option for any style of tattooing if you want to mix it up please do but main concept is the roses and a machine ... Ok the drawing or painting I would like a drawing or painting of a tattoo machine of your choice with skulls ...
I hope this is ok with everyone .. I want this to be a good bit of fun and if any of you want to do a calibration together tattooing please do I will add another machine ... Aprenticeses you can jump in as well let's see the effort put in ... Ok so there it is let's do this .. I will poss join in as well for a bit of fun .. Good luck all .. Just to add as well if I like your drawings that much I might ask for a trade from some of you so it' makes worth while .. Many thanks

bagaboamfa
11-11-2013, 08:54 AM
hey! just seen this post. is it still going?
I want to make a glass engraving for you, man! what do you say?

rotaryworks
11-11-2013, 04:16 PM
its done and finished sorry but i will be doing a big one for xmas soon 3 machines the winner will get keep eye out on fb ……..

Blondan
11-11-2013, 05:06 PM
At least give a bit of time to prepare a drawing. It takes me quite a bit of time to squeeze a lot of detail in my drawings. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

needlemaniak
11-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Same thing here... Last time I didn't have enough time to finish my drawing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

bagaboamfa
11-11-2013, 06:21 PM
also, what will be the theme?

thesmokingmirror
11-11-2013, 11:15 PM
Cool! I didnt get to that last one either :(

tatu richie
11-12-2013, 01:23 AM
At least give a bit of time to prepare a drawing. It takes me quite a bit of time to squeeze a lot of detail in my drawings. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)
agreed

rotaryworks
11-12-2013, 04:26 PM
ok sorry about that so within the next few days i will be posting a concept i,m thinking again tattoo machine related and does not have to be mine any machine …it went well last time but big hopes for this one and a massive prise 3 machines a work tray clip cords poss a foot pedal as well ……and ideas though more than welcome

Vinoshitto
11-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Dale this time is it sketch/drawing/painting or a tattoo?

Winner takes it all or some kind of #1st, 2nd, 3rd place competish..?

rotaryworks
11-13-2013, 02:20 PM
PLEASE READ AND HAVE FUN COMPETITION STARTS NOW ok the topic is a tattoo machine your choice …pencil….paint..water colour …..how ever you want to do but must have a machine in it …if you want to put anything else then go for it ……..BUT IT MUST BE DRAWN FROM SCRATCH NO COMPUTER DRAWING BY HAND ONLY OR FEET IF THATS YOUR WAY AND NO USING OLD STUFF YOU HAVE DRAW…. time limit is 15TH december i will do 1st 2nd 3rd ….1st prize be 3 machines and pos other stuf 2nd place machine and stuff…..3rd machine ….hope as many of you enter this last time i did it it was a a lot of fun and got everyone having a bit of fun …..i will closer to the time will add a post to add your stuff up so don't post before that …..good luck and respect as always ….big love dale RW