PDA

View Full Version : Neon Energy

Rotar
01-07-2014, 10:27 PM
Hello everyone,

We will be introducing soon our new line of Neon products.
Waiting for RotaryTattoo Admin to approve one of our team member to announce on our new machine Neon Element.

Also we would like to show you more of our innovations coming in the works, the Neon Energy and the Neon Spill-free Cups and more to come...

Thank you.

jasonadelinia
01-08-2014, 07:46 PM
Runs on solar or candle power?

tatu richie
01-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Runs on solar or candle power?
lmfao ^^^^^

vsprotoss
01-09-2014, 11:23 PM
Do you still offer refunds on 2 year old machines?

tatu richie
01-10-2014, 12:38 AM
Do you still offer refunds on 2 year old machines?

Yup looks like another nuclear disaster. Its crazy u still get enough people buying ur stuff to keep building... Example above comment. Ive heard that same question asked so many times. . Only way its gonna stop is open ur eyes and buy from someone that actually backs their product... Ok i be done ;) for now

Administrator
01-10-2014, 02:34 AM
Yup looks like another nuclear disaster. Its crazy u still get enough people buying ur stuff to keep building... Example above comment. Ive heard that same question asked so many times. . Only way its gonna stop is open ur eyes and buy from someone that actually backs their product... Ok i be done ;) for now

Stay done. Let the guy answer questions.

Sent from my SGH-I717M using Tapatalk

Rotar
01-10-2014, 11:36 AM
vs, well we can do trade with our Neon. Rich i want to make peace with u, also want to offer u trade. We r hre to stay and never plan to run off, and were workng to perfect our machine to resolve issues as well! And we hav new exciting new innovation to release by 2014 under Neon. The one on photo is powerbank/powersupply, same concept we tested last 2011. The other one is Spill-free Ink Cups. And we r now a corporation to manage everythng properly, its nt gonna b as b4. Peace! Love u all!

tatu richie
01-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Stay done. Let the guy answer questions.

Sent from my SGH-I717M using Tapatalk
ey ey captain...

Rotar
01-12-2014, 09:41 AM
hey rich i knw u gonna make peace with me man! common! :)

Vinoshitto
01-12-2014, 01:49 PM
Always nice with new stuff in this industry.

This spill free ink cup.. how does it work? What do you mean by spill free? will it come in sterilized packs?

Stay creative man! :)

Rotar
01-13-2014, 12:03 AM
The ink cup's lower bowl catches all the spills from top of inkcups and will keep ur working table clean. Also the bowl can be placedwith water for dilution, or witch hazel or any, or even a separate ink for mixing. we can do anything on that bowl. thanks vin.:)

eric03
01-13-2014, 12:32 AM
i always liked the rotar machines but never purchased n e bc of how difficult it was to purchase it n all the bad reviews concerning the customer service,quality,etc. so my question to u is, what are u planning on doing to prove that these problems of the past are in the past n if there will b a u.s. distributor in mind to sell through. n by u.s. distributor, i mean a quality distributor.not a scratcher supplier. also, is there n e plans to offer machines to reliable,trusted members of the forum to give an honest review? tatu richie,if he is willing, would b a good start to prove to others that the problems of the rotar are in the past n just might b a good start to mending the relationship with the both of u. just a thought.

Heath
01-13-2014, 01:04 AM
The ink cup's lower bowl catches all the spills from top of inkcups and will keep ur working table clean.
Hahahahahaha is this serious? I'm not trying to offend...but what's the point? Any artist who does larger pieces uses a tray and some sort of barrier film already and dips into each ink cap throwing caution to the wind. When I'm done tattooing my tray looks like I slaughtered a family of skittle blooded people...or black blooded people.

Rotar
01-13-2014, 09:08 AM
Hahahahahaha is this serious? I'm not trying to offend...but what's the point? Any artist who does larger pieces uses a tray and some sort of barrier film already and dips into each ink cap throwing caution to the wind. When I'm done tattooing my tray looks like I slaughtered a family of skittle blooded people...or black blooded people.

Well still the same setup with a film, bib, tray or any. But we will see and feel the importance of the bowl when they are already in use, if u dont use the lower bowl, then it still work the same as your current setup, but if in case u need the lower bowl, it can also be useful. And price is just the same so basically it serves as a stand with a bowl design and might have a good use...

Rotar
01-13-2014, 09:34 AM
i always liked the rotar machines but never purchased n e bc of how difficult it was to purchase it n all the bad reviews concerning the customer service,quality,etc. so my question to u is, what are u planning on doing to prove that these problems of the past are in the past n if there will b a u.s. distributor in mind to sell through. n by u.s. distributor, i mean a quality distributor.not a scratcher supplier. also, is there n e plans to offer machines to reliable,trusted members of the forum to give an honest review? tatu richie,if he is willing, would b a good start to prove to others that the problems of the rotar are in the past n just might b a good start to mending the relationship with the both of u. just a thought.

Right now we have done initial assembly and all is great! but the time our new motor will arrive us, still same 10v Mabuchi but with 4watts capacity, then all will be good. We know we are only left with the motor we are requesting and our machine will be running great. the frames, parts and all others have no more problem...

billannand
01-13-2014, 09:14 PM
I'm kinda on the fence about the bowl idea. I can see a colour in the main and a mixing white in the bowl. But then again I kinda like the separate caps. Hmmmmmm. Will samples be available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

biggietattoos
01-13-2014, 10:48 PM
The bottom bowl part seems to be kinda a small space that even
if you attempted to use it to mix or whatever you'd run risk
of running your needle into the edge ... No bueno

Rotar
01-14-2014, 12:26 AM
that is just initial drawing, final design would be more spacious and will come in different sizes and colors...

Mission Tattoo
01-14-2014, 12:24 PM
So this whole ink cap thing is intrtesting there are already stable ink caps why not go further? Like a interlocking foot ?

Clone Boy
02-03-2014, 02:27 PM
I love my messy work station, it shows im getting stuck in to a piece ;-p