PDA

View Full Version : FK Irons - service

nivek
04-09-2014, 02:31 PM
I sent my halos in to have them updated, got them sent on their way back in less than 24 hours after they got them, they even posted them the second (if not before) I paid.

I got them back and was still having issues with one motorbolt, so I emailed Kayleigh, not only did I receive a response literally within minutes - I got suggestions as what to check out etc so I didn't send it in needlessly.

Problem solved ! wonky cam.

I just wanted to voice how impressed I have been with FK Irons, I have to admit I was a bit hesitant due to the cost of these machines, but honestly the service, the response time etc all make it worth every cent. It nice to see this kind of consistent service from a larger company. There are a couple of companies that could learn from them *eyes Eikon"

Nivek

billannand
04-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Here here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nivek
04-09-2014, 07:03 PM
I have to add even MORE here - I contacted Kayleigh back and let her know it was the stroke wheel, and thanked her. Got home to an email saying they sent me a replacement. DIdn't even ask ..

THAT is great service.

fkirons
04-10-2014, 10:57 AM
Thank you for the feedback. We are glad you are happy.

chris-in-cali
04-10-2014, 02:00 PM
yup....everytime i talk to them it's like i'm in a time warp and end up back in the 1950's....when customer service meant everything.

fk is second to none in customer service.

skullsugar@lucky13
04-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Yup! I have mentioned it loads on here its the best in the industry