PDA

View Full Version : AXYS Rotary preoder-By Vital Tattoo Machines. coupon codes!

slicksteel
12-16-2014, 02:09 AM
We(Vital tattoo machines) are taking preoders for the new AXYS rotary.
This rotary will accept stand needles and tubes as well as hawk adjustable tubes -both screw on and standard back stem ones.
It will also accept all disposable cartridge grips as well.
Machine features a full size 6 watt ball bearing 12v maxon motor for max torque, speed and durability.
Made in house in USA out of super strong 7075 aircraft aluminum.
under 4oz -Ideal weight to absorb vibrations and sound while maintaining balance.
Quick change motor that has a large balanced cam to insure smooth performance different needle/cart setups.
Double ball bearing supported cam shaft that uses no set screws.

We have included a free Inkjecta flex bar adapter specifically made for this machine. Use coupon code "PRE1"
Also we are having a coupon code for a extra 25% of complete motor modules! "PRE2"
These are coupons are for a limited time-they are first come first serve and will end when supplies are low.
Use the coupon codes during checkout-you must register and show proof first that you are a professional to purchase any Vital tattoo brand machines.26969WWW.VITALTATTOOMACHINES.COM (http://WWW.VITALTATTOOMACHINES.COM)
You can see a short demo of the AXYS rotary here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8QNBAQVNSU#t=38
Feel free to Pm me any questions.
I will demo this new machine as well as Vital coils in the California bay area soon-if you are in a shop and interested in trying these out let me know.

Look forward to new machines from team vital-we have several more in the works.

eric03
12-16-2014, 04:15 AM
ok so, u knew u were gonna get asked. who came first? ur design or fk irons's edge? I'm not hating. just curious how two machines that just came out r so similar. both look great. the detachable needle bar is def a plus. esp considering u can autoclave it. right?

throwhammers
12-16-2014, 04:17 AM
I like that it can run a normal tube or the screw on cheyenne type.

Looks like the only similarities between this and the edge is the detachable motor bolt. The tube vice is original, and aside from that, it's a Direct Drive.

slicksteel
12-16-2014, 12:02 PM
ok so, u knew u were gonna get asked. who came first? ur design or fk irons's edge? I'm not hating. just curious how two machines that just came out r so similar. both look great. the detachable needle bar is def a plus. esp considering u can autoclave it. right?
This type of vice and detachable motor is a natural progression due to tattooers wanting a machine they can service them shelves, clean easily and have several needle options. We acknowledge all the other builders that have came before that has been a springboard for this machine. We feel these types of vices and detectable motors will become a standard part of future machines. Much like the needle bar tensionor has become for some users that like it.

In its essence, it is a Direct Drive done right. We addressed several key issues that a lot of direct drives have had.
1. Poorly designed cams that would run out of balanced when loaded.
2. Cams that pull apart when you try to remove the needle bar.
3 Poorly designed frames that are off balance and ether to light, heavy or tall
4. Bad power connections that break off or do not let a full current thru.
5. Vices that would slip and not line the needle bar up right in relation to the rest of the frame/motor.
6. Small under powered motors that do not have enough torque or shaft sturdiness to be a daily runner.
7. Poor fit and finish.
8. Hard to keep clean and sanitary.
This machine was designed to be easy to keep clean and to be your go to workhorse at a affordable price.
We feel the ideal weight for a machine is in the 4-5.5 range. This allows for a stable platform to tattoo from that will absorb vibrations, lower noise and help moving parts to stay in harmony. As well as having the right amount of weight to reduce hand fatigue due to having to push to much or having to bear to much weight. And yes eric03 you can autoclave the front end as well as any drive bars if needed. We have designed a matt bead blasted finish that will have a high grade ano to help prevent any pitting. We have also made the parts out of the highest grade 7075 aluminum and brass for strength and durability.

asA
12-16-2014, 12:12 PM
Does it say when they will ship??? Maybe I missed it but I can't find a date anywhere.

asA
12-16-2014, 12:16 PM
Oh feb-march saw on bookface

tatu richie
12-16-2014, 01:22 PM
so u build these mike?:

slicksteel
12-16-2014, 01:53 PM
No I do not build this model, Richi. I am the head consult/sales/tester as well as one of the designers for Team Vital. You will see several other machines in the near future designed by me and team vital thoe. A modular built coil design as well several other rotary that have been in the works. We have many plans that are getting set in motion such as full worldwide distribution etc.

tatu richie
12-16-2014, 04:20 PM
ok kool , just wondering about that, ty for the info... ive been following these for a minute, but i would strongly suggest to stay with reputably companies to sell these rather the ones that sell to the public , streets, ebay and what not, or it will ruin his reputation...

slicksteel
12-16-2014, 10:31 PM
That is the plan.

slicksteel
01-02-2015, 07:47 PM
The AXYS pre-sell will end on the 15th of this month. That will be your last chance to get any additional extra maxon motor/cam modules at a huge discount price - 73.00 a piece. As well as savings off the complete machine.

thesmokingmirror
01-02-2015, 11:16 PM
So for regular needles the grip screws tight? Looks promising. It's been through extensive testing?!

slicksteel
01-03-2015, 02:27 AM
Yes sir

slicksteel
01-03-2015, 06:24 PM
Her is a hand piece by team vitals Colt Brown done with the AXYS rotary..27075

cagelavey
01-04-2015, 02:40 PM
You know colt slicksteel? I used to know him when he lived in fort Wayne in. Back when I was a young dumb kid trying to live like a rock star and tattoo, lol. Guys came a long way since I've seen him last, his work is amazing now.

slicksteel
01-04-2015, 02:49 PM
You know colt slicksteel? I used to know him when he lived in fort Wayne in. Back when I was a young dumb kid trying to live like a rock star and tattoo, lol. Guys came a long way since I've seen him last, his work is amazing now. Just recently met him . Yea he does nice work- I will be posting more of his work with the lightest fully adjustable 7075 aluminum "Aero" coils-4.7 oz! And with the Axys rotary. As well as work by team Vital.

reigningink
01-06-2015, 04:54 PM
What is the stroke length options? Is this machine's stroke adjustable?

tat2edsoda2000
01-06-2015, 09:35 PM
will the flex bar addapter work on other machines?

Heath
01-06-2015, 10:34 PM
Can we see some tattoos you've done with it slicksteel?

slicksteel
01-06-2015, 10:51 PM
What is the stroke length options? Is this machine's stroke adjustable?The stroke length is changed by a motor/cam module. 3.2 ,3.7, 4.3
The complete module which has the removable motor housing, balanced cam and a powerful 6 watt ballbearing maxon motor is on presale for 98.00. And I have set up a extra coupon code for another 25% percent off during pre sell. That is only 73.50 for a complete high watt Maxon motor setup!-We are going to show that we can sell very high end American made products at a reasonable price. The reg motor module price is going to be 125.00 which will have every one beat in price and quality.

slicksteel
01-06-2015, 11:03 PM
will the flex bar addapter work on other machines?The flex bar adapter was specifically made and balanced for the AXYS rotary.If you buy several more adapters when buying the pre sell rotary you would be able to change the bars flex on the fly.These are not going to be sold as a separate item unless you need to replace a lost one for your Axys rotary.

Jack Steel
01-07-2015, 07:10 AM
just a heads up , blasted materials tend to soak up ink ...
:cool:

slicksteel
01-07-2015, 12:05 PM
There going to have a nice anodized finish on top

Jack Steel
01-09-2015, 07:46 AM
even with anodising , because the surface is still poreus or how ever u write it in english ,
ps. not trying to be a smarty pants , just looking out

slicksteel
01-09-2015, 11:27 AM
thanks for the enfo-will check into that ,Powder coating is also a option like the tattoo pirates for a nice finish.

slicksteel
01-26-2015, 01:43 PM
Here is a update,Vital has decided to further refine the AXYS rotary to include rubber bands guides in the frame and to make the frame a bit more sleek..soon!

Heath
01-27-2015, 02:39 AM
Do you have any recent work of yours you can share slicksteel?

slicksteel
01-27-2015, 06:42 PM
Nope. Dont take pictures of my work anymore. It is irrelevant to me to do so at this point in time as I only tattoo when I feel like it. As you well know.
This thread is about promoting vital tattoo machines and nothing else.

brandonmull
01-27-2015, 07:18 PM
well alrighty then.

Heath
01-28-2015, 01:10 AM
Part of the respect in the tattoo community is supporting a professional tattooer that does good work. It's a relevant question.

So this is your latest piece then?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/285554_221902021196014_8032971_n.jpg?oh=afb754bd9b ee546c5376592a8397c972&oe=5555FB85&__gda__=1432928418_02f31446ababfe954cc07545a661d89 6

I only tattoo when I feel like it. So that means you're not in a professional shop then. Got it.

No I do not build this model, Richi. I am the head consult/sales/tester... And this means you don't build machines full time. Got it.

Think about who you guys support in this industry. The name Axys was stolen from Axis which Special Technique came out with in 2011. The overall design looks like an Edge prefab.

slicksteel
01-28-2015, 02:09 AM
I guess if you say so,what ever floats your boat buddy..

slicksteel
01-28-2015, 11:09 AM
Well here is some work by the so called self proclaimed master heath larmie2728827289
lol
Wow this guy heath larmie is so full of himshelf and cocky! lol dam and this guy was apprenticed and has been tattooing for 10 years! yea got to wonder about these so called self proclaimed apprenticed tattoo masters that always run there mouth while the real ones(we all know who they are) are to busy to care as they are setting the bar for others to follow.

jesoner79
01-28-2015, 12:06 PM
well its funny then i guess you could call me a scratcher then cuz i dont work at a shop full time either i just bounce around a lot and if you want to check out my work lol go right ahead i like the machine by the way cuz thats what this was really about

fkirons
01-28-2015, 12:29 PM
Jesoner is right. It's about the machine and because it's about the machine and a person representing a brand I think that to come off and call out Heath about irrelevant matters (non machines related) and start a cat fight, is not best business practice.

As professionals In business we need to learn how to bite our tongue to keep it that way.
But again everyone is entitled to an opinion.

My opinion about this machine has been addressed directly with the manufacturer over the phone. The issues in dispute are clearly obvious and I'm not going to get on that over here.

Like always. I wish everyone the best with any business venture and doing what's right from the beginning is the only was to ensure long lasting success.

And Heath your recent work rocks man. Keep doing what you doing.

brandonmull
01-28-2015, 04:07 PM
I think it is as simple as this: If you build tattoo machines and do not tattoo, then you are a non-tattooer builder. If you build tattoo machines and tattoo, well then seeing the work you produce is in indicator of how well the machine you build works, since being the builder you should be aware of what can be done with said machine, right? Or is that too much to ask?

slicksteel
01-28-2015, 05:34 PM
I think it is as simple as this: If you build tattoo machines and do not tattoo, then you are a non-tattooer builder. If you build tattoo machines and tattoo, well then seeing the work you produce is in indicator of how well the machine you build works, since being the builder you should be aware of what can be done with said machine, right? Or is that too much to ask? I get what your saying-Its just this guy has made it a mission to try and harass me for awhile now and just attacked Vital. When for the first 8 years of his full time shop career he did garbage work and then only recently has being doing better this last year due to using no brainer rotary machines instead of coils -which he don't know shit about. As well as being on here and other face book groups and sucking up knowledge form other people. Should not some one that has been apprenticed properly be doing his current level of work that he just posted after there first year instead of ten years later? As is this not that the whole point of guys bragging about them shelves being shop apprenticed in the first place-to do good work right away. Those pics were from his profile here just two years ago and you can clearly see he thought even then he was the shit by his own words.He wants to Judge others yet does not want to be judged him shelf for all his prior work. So here is some of my work-nothing spectacular but I can tattoo. 2729727298 27299 SO I am done with this self righteous fool. If he continues to slander me and Vital tattoo on here as well as other groups he will be sued-end of story. Shows over back to the machine at hand.

tatu richie
01-28-2015, 06:56 PM
Heath is actually a kool guy and a good tattooer, yea we all gotta start somewhere. The word sue now? Thats as bad as sayin ima call the cops. I think his point and question was were u in a shop, either way this thread was blown outta proportion. I think if promoting a machine that looks pretty bad ass should stay on topic. And pissin contest and lawsuit shit should be on another thread and let dans machines speak for their self. Just my 2 cents