PDA

View Full Version : Edge x - not a good day, my fault

Baldrick
08-22-2015, 01:54 PM
Well for those that's didn't know I took the plunge and bought an edge X a few months ago, and I'm so glad I did as the machine really does live up to the hype, seriously impressed with it.

But today as I was about to go chat to a client, I caught the clip cord with my foot and pulled it off the workstation - I tried to catch it but I missed. !!!

And to top it all off it was a time waster in the shop ffs.

I presume this part is available as a spare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joelhague
08-22-2015, 09:01 PM
Wowwww the slider snapped in half? This seems like extreme bad luck that blows my mind

Ryanbluebirds
08-23-2015, 11:07 AM
Hey dude, I would just hit up fkirons. I'm sure they can get it repaired for you. I think they pretty much make most of their parts in house now.

Baldrick
08-23-2015, 02:16 PM
Yeah I'll contact them Monday morning 👍

Baldrick
08-24-2015, 05:20 PM
Just a note to say I've just had a message from Kayleigh at FK irons - fantastic customer service from them and my machine should be up and running real soon

Thanks a million

hellraiser6662
08-25-2015, 06:34 AM
Yep you can't beat there customer service. .. even across the pond in the UK. They get it right. Might take a few more days but I've always be well pleased.

Mesaman1
12-03-2015, 09:43 PM
Same exact thing just happened to mine on Tuesday. ... I was in shock. I love this machine... been trying for 2 days to get it touch with FK, but they aren't answering their phones...

nivek
12-03-2015, 10:29 PM
email them you will get an almost immediate response with the forms you need to fill out and address. They take service VERY seriously. I have had nothing but great exp with them