PDA

View Full Version : Ladyface

raymackelson
02-14-2016, 11:06 PM
This is my first time trying something like this. It was done in one 7.5 hour sitting, first time tattooing that long as well. The photo is a little on the shit side, the skin was angry and our lighting is not that great for pictures.
Done with a Cheyenne Pen and T-tech carts. 3RL 7RM 11RML 15RM 9RS Voltage was 10.6 on a critical for the whole thing.
Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Seanaskew19
02-15-2016, 03:33 AM
Like it, what inks did you use for the face? the only thing I would say is that a couple of those red lines (top right) are too thin and amongst all that black they could close up over time. But that's really just my OCD kicking in.

Ofeloner
02-15-2016, 03:15 PM
It's magnificent, ,#Respect, fuck I shouldn't hash tag shit for no reason,,fucking shitty wack habbit,,stupid hash fag shit,,lol.

raymackelson
02-15-2016, 04:00 PM
Like it, what inks did you use for the face? the only thing I would say is that a couple of those red lines (top right) are too thin and amongst all that black they could close up over time. But that's really just my OCD kicking in.
I used dermaglo opaque greys and Silverback 11. The reds are fantasia and eternal.

nivek
02-15-2016, 05:07 PM
I have been using more and more opaque greys as of late, for blending etc it REALLY adds to the palette

raymackelson
02-15-2016, 07:44 PM
Yeah man. I got super inspired by Timur Lysenko and Thomas Carli Jarlier and tried to give it a go. Even cutting down colors with the greys gives you some really cool stuff.