PDA

View Full Version : Roman from HM Tools&Dye spain, first time in a forum

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-15-2012, 04:32 PM
Hello everybody, well this is my first time ever in a forum, have to admit that i looked at it for a while and was pretty impressed with the respect and knowledge the members handled the threads. The overall feelling made me sign up. Also i am coming up with a whole new concept of rotaries wich i will have out in febuary and planning on intoducing them to the artist in milan tattoo convention, and thought tris would be a good place to start spreading the word.
It adds ro the existing HM Evolution a mini versión for fine lining! Wich is absolutely incredible, with a few improvements.
And 3 different linear rotarys, 1 for lining( any groupings) another for black and grey shading, and a color packer with an adjustable give. All having different motora and geometry to make that happen.
Basically using the concept we were use to in coil machines,of specific machines for specific jobs to get the most out of each machine, transferred to the motor deriven machines.
Thanks! Roman

Bishopbyname
01-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Good to have you aboard! Sounds intriguing Roman. I'll look forward to your future updates.

OwlsDen
01-15-2012, 04:44 PM
I look forward to seeing your new machines, welcome to the forum

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Thanks , i will as soon as i figure out how to post pics,etc!jajaja
When i mean i am new to this ,i mean new, jajaja i even have somebody take care of my Facebook!
But i promise i will post pics soon! Thanks again, roman

Magnu
01-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to the pics.

The Limey
01-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Welcome aboard, looking forward to more updates.

ckjr
01-15-2012, 05:32 PM
welcome, can't wait to see 'em

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Thanks again, i will do my best to get the pics up tomorrow!

Gabetexas
01-15-2012, 06:42 PM
Welcome! how awesome, cant wait to check it out!

Amoebadesigns
01-15-2012, 06:42 PM
Welcome aboard!

Mr.Taboo
01-15-2012, 09:29 PM
Welcome to the forum.

wildboy
01-16-2012, 03:26 AM
Its great that you joined the forums you gonna like it here. And its fantastic to have another European builder on board!

mike h
01-16-2012, 03:31 AM
welcome roman -i've always been a big fan of your wonderful machines!

aurelien
01-16-2012, 06:50 AM
Welcome ! We have one of your machine at the shop, it's brilliant ! We briefly talked on facebook as well, your customer service is top !

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-16-2012, 07:02 AM
Thank you guys for The kind words!!!
Its a pleasure to be part of this!
Roman
I am trying my best to post some pics soon!

slicksteel
01-16-2012, 02:08 PM
welcome roman! nice machines!;)

peter clements
01-17-2012, 03:32 PM
Welcome on board, I have one of your machines it's lovely ,and it's only right that you're finally part of our forum.

gangstajay
01-17-2012, 05:33 PM
welcome Roman, I got to play with one of your machine at kingpin tattoo supply it was the first rotary with the rear spring set up that I have played with. again welcome to the forum

rjdadio
01-17-2012, 09:25 PM
Welcome to the forum, Roman

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-18-2012, 03:53 AM
Thanks again for The warm welcome everybody!!!
Im really excited to be in here!

wildboy
01-18-2012, 04:06 AM
pictures pictures pictures ^^

OwlsDen
01-18-2012, 06:46 AM
I agree, pictures!

Bishopbyname
01-18-2012, 08:00 AM
Check his Facebook out, there's photos gone up on there today. They look niiiiiiiice!

Tat2dPinoy
01-18-2012, 09:12 AM

OwlsDen
01-18-2012, 09:29 AM
Pretty cool

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-18-2012, 09:45 AM
Thanks you! Those aré some of The prototypes!!
I Will have nice pics of finished Machines this weekend!!!
RomAn
I have a really fast and Solíd liner "La Niña"
Which has a 3mm stroke and a really fast Maxom motor And has a slighty smaller frame and slider!
Then we got "La Santa María" wich is designed to be a pure black&grey machine! It has a faster and smoother motor( Than The evolution" and has a software hit due to its non-adjustable give!!!
And last but not least "La Pinta" wich has the same strong and powerfull Maxom motor as our HM evolution,3.4mm stroke with an adjustable " give to it"!!
And The mini evolution, good for línea up to seven, very fast, small and light, with a lot of speed but without going out of control!! And has an armature bar and spring with a totally new system!!!
More pics soon!!!!! Thanks!! Roman

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-18-2012, 09:46 AM
Sorry i meant soft hit, not software! Jajaja

CROWN Machines
01-18-2012, 09:46 AM
Welcome to the forum and good luck

wildboy
01-18-2012, 09:56 AM
Thanks you! Those aré some of The prototypes!!
I Will have nice pics of finished Machines this weekend!!!
RomAn
I have a really fast and Solíd liner "La Niña"
Which has a 3mm stroke and a really fast Maxom motor And has a slighty smaller frame and slider!
Then we got "La Santa María" wich is designed to be a pure black&grey machine! It has a faster and smoother motor( Than The evolution" and has a software hit due to its non-adjustable give!!!
And last but not least "La Pinta" wich has the same strong and powerfull Maxom motor as our HM evolution,3.4mm stroke with an adjustable " give to it"!!
And The mini evolution, good for línea up to seven, very fast, small and light, with a lot of speed but without going out of control!! And has an armature bar and spring with a totally new system!!!
More pics soon!!!!! Thanks!! Roman

Oh no I see where the money I even havent earned yet is going ^^

gangstajay
01-18-2012, 12:09 PM
wow those look nice.. glad to see all the builders on here...let me ask a question about your machine with the rear spring. Has anyone ever had a back spring break?? it was a question us at the shop were wondering.

hendricksonart.com
01-18-2012, 12:42 PM
Hey i was wondering if you sold extra bearings for you machines to change the stroke at all, seems like a good thing to add to the machines you already have available

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Hello
To answer The question on back springs breaking on The evolution, i never had that problem, only once i had somebody email me that his back spring broke and wanted a new spring. I told him he could send The machine for me to replace it for him, and he said to ship him only The spring, which i did of course free of charge. But i never saw that spring break, asked for a pic and nothing, so maybe he just wanted an extra spring?? But this was The only one time i had that issue!

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-18-2012, 02:19 PM
As for The extra bearings to change the stroke , i dont have them for sale,but could be a possibility once The new Machines aré out!Thank you!
Any way if you want one send, me a pm and i can arrange somethimg for you!
Thanks romAn

biggboy
02-09-2012, 01:37 PM
i see that kingpin tattoo supply sells hm euro iron rotary and hm evolution rotary.is there any difference in the motors and quality?cause it is a big price difference.just wondering thank you.

Roman HM tattoomachines
02-14-2012, 09:04 AM
Both machines have the same motor( maxom ) but there is a big difference in the frame , the Evolution has a 1 piece frame, machined cnc' out of a solid block of aluminum or brass and the other machine has a 3 piece iron frame welded together. Both get the Job done well.
Thanks roman

biggboy
02-14-2012, 03:21 PM
thank you for your reply..i figured it be frame difference still looks cool.i'm diggin all the new style you got comming out..very nice.