PDA

View Full Version : Hello Rotary Tattoo Forum

Rob
05-13-2012, 03:27 PM
Hi all, I'm Rob and I've been a Tattooist for around 18 years now, based in the United Kingdom.Like majority of tattooists, most of my career 101711017210173has been spent using coil machines until a few years ago when the stigma came on to the market. After reading many positive reviews,I decided to purchase one of these machines. I was impressed! Although I continued to use a coil machine to line, the stigma became my shader/colourer from then onward.
Last year I formed a business partnership (my partner is an engineer), and after many hours of trial and error,experimentation and testing, we produced a machine which we named the Dermagrave.The machines are completely, and i do mean completely, built by hand from aluminlium and powered by a 12v motor. The machines are suitable for line or shade and are adjustable for softer/harder hit. Obviously, these are just the technicals: How good are they?? Well,since getting the first dermagrave to try, I haven't put it down since. In fact since starting to use this machine, my stigma has been de-commissioned- I haven't used it since!
At the moment we're just producing a handful of these machines per month, we're trying to primarily get them out there and get known and so were offering them at very special prices.Anyone who would like to know more about the Dermagrave machines, (there are 3 types),or would be intersted in purchasing one please contact me.

Baldrick
05-13-2012, 03:52 PM
Hey Rob, welcome to the forum - post some pics up of your machine - there be plenty of people on here that will want more info

tugg
05-13-2012, 03:58 PM
sounds interesting , would like to know a bit more about these

daza
05-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Dude that sounds good but wheres the pictures no good telling us this story and not putting up pretty things to look at

asA
05-13-2012, 06:47 PM
I'm always down for new shiny things.

daza
05-13-2012, 06:59 PM
To right asA pretty shiny things are nice to look at

Magnu
05-14-2012, 07:53 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum. Don't be a tease pics please.

CROWN Machines
05-14-2012, 04:01 PM
**Welcome to the forum**

Rob
05-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Thanks for that.I've put a few pic's up of our machines up. I have more custom pieces to follow in a day or two, whenever i get chance to photo them! Cheers!!!