PDA

View Full Version : A few to share

gangstajay
06-04-2012, 03:07 PM
109051090610907I dont remember if I posted these or not...lol all are done with Dynamic pigments... used bishop and RW for the color work, and Lined with DK and whip..the cross and banners where in place I just added all the rest..

aurelien
06-04-2012, 03:17 PM
Those colours look pretty nice although the pics look a tad blurry :) Are the Dynamics liquid or heavy pigments ?

Bruce Gulick
06-04-2012, 03:27 PM
The Dali piece is dope~and that cross looks way better with the roses and skulls added-one thing that doesn't work for me is that the background, leaves, and cross are all the same value of grey..they should be substantially different values so they don't flatten out like that.

gangstajay
06-04-2012, 04:17 PM
The Dali piece is dope~and that cross looks way better with the roses and skulls added-one thing that doesn't work for me is that the background, leaves, and cross are all the same value of grey..they should be substantially different values so they don't flatten out like that.

right on Bruce about the leaves and the background.

gangstajay
06-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Those colours look pretty nice although the pics look a tad blurry :) Are the Dynamics liquid or heavy pigments ? no they are as thin as the black.. I got a 1oz set of all there colors to give them a try since they have been around for so long.. very impressed.

tatu richie
06-04-2012, 04:35 PM
good job jay