PDA

View Full Version : first batch of ltd colors shipped

Roman HM tattoomachines
07-25-2012, 05:06 AM
here are the first limited editions machines that left the workshop to new owners! there are more to leave in the next few days! But this time i was soo excited how these came out that just wanted to share, don't worry i won't be posting threads each time i ship a machine,jajajajaja
hope the new owners like them as much as i do, thanks, roman 12126

wildboy
07-25-2012, 05:19 AM
That orange La Pinta looks pretty pretty good :-)

Roman HM tattoomachines
07-25-2012, 05:25 AM
yeah right????? jajajaja

Roman HM tattoomachines
07-25-2012, 05:36 AM
Wildboy!
You should get it Any moment today! They went Out yesterday, let me know what you think when you recieve it!
Thanks again!!!! Roman

wildboy
07-25-2012, 07:10 AM
Machine arrived half an hour ago its so great with the next day delivery from Spain to Germany... Thanks for the excellent service its always a pleasure!

First impression of the machine is really great! The colour is very unique hard to define though something between orange and copper and beer maybe ;-) Very silent and smooth frame geometry is great perfect linear movement. The adjustment screw sits very tight I guess it wont happen by accident that you turn the screw. The give adjustment itself is awesome I played a little with it and anything between super hard no give hitter to super soft shader seems possible. Im looking forward to tomorrow I have a long term client that I can work on for multiple hours and try different things.

I would love to have a little brother of the machine ;-)

Roman HM tattoomachines
07-25-2012, 06:26 PM
Great wildboy! Im Glad you like it and would be great to read a review from you Soon!!!
ENJOY

wildboy
07-27-2012, 03:19 AM
First day yesterady with the La Pinta and I must say I love this machine! This thing packs and blends so well with very little trauma... I used it with just a tiny bit of give it makes such a difference for me compared to the the Bishop or the Swiss rotary I used before for color packing and I always wished they were adjustable. Amazing machine but I didnt expect anything less from Roman ;-)

Roman HM tattoomachines
07-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Thank you soo much for your kind words!!!
Very Glad you liked it!!!!
Roman