PDA

View Full Version : Changes to the lineup

Brian
09-25-2012, 04:23 PM
I have decided to thin the herd of machines down to Trackers and steampunk one offs. This is only my builds for Special Technique and doesn't affect Bills builds.

There is so much competition in the rotary market these days so it's time to change with the industry and concentrate on bringing a fantastic hand made liner to the market for $310.00 via the Tracker platform.

The Tracker is a very accomplished machine with over 3 years of service in the market and will compete with any rotary made as far as accurate lining goes. They will also carry a lifetime warranty.

In addition to the Trackers I will be building Axis machines for shading and most of them will be one off steampunk style.

So what does this mean, I will no longer be building all around machines, they will all have a dedicated task and the prices will go down.. They will all still be hand milled and assembled by myself.

This also means I am going to clear out my inventory at super low sale prices, I will start another machine sale thread very soon. Below is a pic of the machines being liquidated

skinmech
09-25-2012, 04:33 PM
Sounds like a great idea....The Tracker IS SOMETHING SPECIAL....Might have to try and grab one of the Axis Machines, if it is half as good for Shading is, as the Tracker is for Lining, I will be very impressed..P

asA
09-25-2012, 05:18 PM
How much for the Traxis?

Brian
09-25-2012, 10:35 PM
How much for the Traxis?

I would take $400.00 for it, It sells on WHI website for $550.00

I will try to get them all listed here tomorrow, 10 machines or so with super killer prices..