PDA

View Full Version : Swashdrive whip help

Travis
01-01-2013, 06:57 PM
So I have a guy wanting to sell me a whip claims it to be the real deal and not the knockoff does anybody know how to tell the difference I contacted swashdrive and they just want me to send a pic to them and its to much time to waste so if anyone has a pic of an actual whip could you please post it thanks in advance I really like to catch this deal if its real.From what I get out of the email from swash I need a pic of the rear of the motor.I traded for to knock offs that seem to work flawless just want a real one.

evlink2006
01-01-2013, 08:19 PM
The only way to tell is to see a pic man.

Travis
01-01-2013, 09:10 PM
That's what I am looking for so I can compare the pic to the machine which I can have at my shop in a few mins

Samyo
02-01-2013, 06:09 AM
There is a few ways to tell and you can check the pics on the Swashdrive site .. if the ends of the motor are any color other than black it is a knock off ... also the knock offs are not machined they are straight out of the mold and still have all the seams & they look like shit compared to a proper one .... there is a few other ways you can tell but I don't want to let the bastards know all of them.

Samyo
Swashdrive

Travis
02-01-2013, 09:09 AM
Thanks Samo I figured it all out