PDA

View Full Version : impact rotary machines by todd

impact rotary machines
02-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Hello everybody i am super happy to be a part of this forum.i am looking forward to seeing new products and helping others with any questions you may have about my machines.ps happy valentines day to all of you.

Wonderland
02-14-2013, 06:22 PM
Good to see you here, have been admiring your machines for a while now.

impact rotary machines
02-14-2013, 06:24 PM
thank you very much sir.im honored to hear that..

serial1313
02-14-2013, 06:27 PM
Will you be offering any specials to forum members, as to stir up business & to give us some incentive to try out your machines. You know, get some machines out there, get some review on here. Get the ball rollin get some mouths movin as far as reviews on here. Haha Sorry about all the gettin somes. It's Valentines day & I guess I'm getting ahead of myself. Hahah

impact rotary machines
02-14-2013, 06:29 PM
I absolutely will be offering specials to all forum members.

impact rotary machines
02-14-2013, 06:33 PM
I would also like to give much props to ray webb of neo tat for for making such a great machine that paved the way for my previous and current machines i have produced.

serial1313
02-14-2013, 06:37 PM
I would also like to give much props to ray webb of neo tat for for making such a great machine that paved the way for my previous and current machines i have produced. & you have class too. Looking forward to hearing your forum specials. I know Slicksteel has been talking you up real big on here. I'm interested. Welcome. I was apparently typing this while Slick was posting his. Haha

slicksteel
02-14-2013, 06:39 PM
Just talked to Todd a min ago about that serial1313 about doing a forum discount and he is going to do them for 350.00 for members.

impact rotary machines
02-14-2013, 06:46 PM
lol.and please excuse me for my current lack of computer skills.im working on it..

MickWrath
02-14-2013, 06:54 PM
Glad your finally here man, we chatted on the phone right before Xmas, I haven't forgotten about getting a shop order together I just got a few of my guys out of town on the convention circuit right now. Still can't wait for the dart to come out. Mick!

impact rotary machines
02-14-2013, 07:02 PM
whats up bud.i will have the dart out real soon.had a machine take a dump and some other projects by rpm machining got pushed back a bit.but coming soon.

rowdy
02-14-2013, 07:15 PM
hell yeah man glad to hear your on here finally

impact rotary machines
02-14-2013, 07:28 PM
hell yeah man glad to hear your on here finally

hell yea mr rowdys in the house.whoop whoop

rowdy
02-14-2013, 08:07 PM
haha thats right my man!! how are you friend!!

impact rotary machines
02-14-2013, 08:37 PM
haha thats right my man!! how are you friend!!

doing ok this new pup got me cleaning up all day.lol

Lynn mcnew
02-15-2013, 08:34 AM
Hell yeah, great to see you hear Todd! I haven't had the pleasure of using an impact yet. But bet your ass I will soon!! I hear nothing but great things about them & you

impact rotary machines
02-15-2013, 11:36 AM
Hell yeah, great to see you hear Todd! I haven't had the pleasure of using an impact yet. But bet your ass I will soon!! I hear nothing but great things about them & you

Thank you lynn.i will be picking up a new batch today and will try to figure out how to post a image of the new colors.thanks

Administrator
02-15-2013, 11:59 AM
Thank you lynn.i will be picking up a new batch today and will try to figure out how to post a image of the new colors.thanks

look for the site questions getting started section for how to post images.

impact rotary machines
02-15-2013, 01:37 PM
Ok thank you ..

slicksteel
02-15-2013, 04:21 PM
here ya go todd go here:
http://www.rotarytattoo.com/showthread.php/13-Two-Ways-to-Upload-Pictures-to-a-Thread

boaz
02-15-2013, 05:14 PM
welcome great your here at last ..anything new for us to ponder over ..fantastic machines !!!!!!!!!!!!

impact rotary machines
02-16-2013, 02:13 PM
welcome great your here at last ..anything new for us to ponder over ..fantastic machines !!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you sir.ill be posting some sick innovations as soon as their patent pending.thanks

The Limey
02-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Welcome aboard, mate!

tattood
02-16-2013, 05:21 PM
i had a question i was noticing on your website it only comes in 3.5 and 4.2 .. y no 2.5?

peter clements
02-16-2013, 07:33 PM
Welcome...you'll like it here, I do ;).

impact rotary machines
02-16-2013, 08:48 PM
i had a question i was noticing on your website it only comes in 3.5 and 4.2 .. y no 2.5?

Not at this time but I might do a 2.7 if there is a big enugh demand for them..thanks

tattood
02-16-2013, 09:00 PM
i was just curious thank you for the response :)

vsprotoss
03-01-2013, 08:43 PM
Impact, y do you sell through WWT? You guys should just sell by yourself or through companies that dont sell kits and other pro scratcher stuff. WWT is a company that supports the scratcher society and that is the only reason why i wouldnt pick one of your machines.

MickWrath
03-01-2013, 08:53 PM
VSPROTOSS you have to look at it like this... Todd runs a very small operation and allthough everyone knows WWT is shit, that guy pays Todd cash upfront for large quantities of machines. This allows him to fund new projects like the new give slider and the dart. It's just business homie and I'm sure once enough people realize how amazing the Impact Rotaries are and he can afford to do this on his own or through better distributors he probably will. This is helping keep his business alive and I'm sure he is well aware of WWT's reputation but if that's what it takes in the beginning to keep the Impact alive for right now then it's the right choice for him. No harm no foul, just buy them direct and don't worry about it so much it doesn't affect us or the machines he sells homie. Mick!

tattood
03-01-2013, 09:14 PM
VSPROTOSS you have to look at it like this... Todd runs a very small operation and allthough everyone knows WWT is shit, that guy pays Todd cash upfront for large quantities of machines. This allows him to fund new projects like the new give slider and the dart. It's just business homie and I'm sure once enough people realize how amazing the Impact Rotaries are and he can afford to do this on his own or through better distributors he probably will. This is helping keep his business alive and I'm sure he is well aware of WWT's reputation but if that's what it takes in the beginning to keep the Impact alive for right now then it's the right choice for him. No harm no foul, just buy them direct and don't worry about it so much it doesn't affect us or the machines he sells homie. Mick!

Agreed mick that is a truly reasonable sound answer.. In addition let me add i just got a capo that was a lil noisier than i like. I called TODD and he diagnosed my machine as have to much play in the slide and he was right. He then offered to have me send the capo to him and he wood custom fit a high tension spring for it.. thats not all he offered this at no cost other than shipping. If that isnt a stand up dude i dont know what is he and bishop had a falling out yet he still offers to make fixes.. if thats not great customer service i dont know what is. and im not even a customer. at least not yet his impact is definitly next on my list. all this being said just so no one reads that WWT post and questions Todds charater . hes a stand up dude

Noa
03-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Todd my 2 Impacts are in every tattoo I do. I love them tons. :)

MickWrath
03-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Tattood Todd is a stand up dude and his customer service is amazing. I've rapped with him on the phone before just shooting the shit for like an hour lol.

Tengu315
03-02-2013, 12:31 AM
When I first saw the impact I I thought what is going on here?.. And it was from wwt ...And every buddy (just because it was on wwt s catalog ) were saying its a bishop knockoff ..over priced piece of shit..or don't even bother.. But anybody who can see beyond the politics and can hear what he had to say knows that they have a incredibly well made and beautiful performance machine in there hand.. The thing is air tight..
I almost didn't want anybody to find out.
And as far is WWT?.. It's not hard to see that he must have his reasons..
Just.. Keep them coming! I've been waiting for that dart for .. Way too long it seems.

asA
03-02-2013, 12:52 AM
Impact, y do you sell through WWT? You guys should just sell by yourself or through companies that dont sell kits and other pro scratcher stuff. WWT is a company that supports the scratcher society and that is the only reason why i wouldnt pick one of your machines.

Painful pleasures sells kits.. and some sketchy equipment. .. and also stigma and dragonfly both of which I see you own. Just because a sketchy distributer sells it doesnt make it a bad product.

slicksteel
03-02-2013, 01:38 AM
I agree ASA-the tattoo shop(among others stores) sells swashdrive, bishop, original swiss, dragonfly,martini, eternal, shagbuilt, paolini, hawk, and stigma, etc. I have seen almost every name brand rotary sell to everyone.

slicksteel
03-02-2013, 01:40 AM
Tattood Todd is a stand up dude and his customer service is amazing. I've rapped with him on the phone before just shooting the shit for like an hour lol.
I second that -has gone out of the way to keep me informed and even gave me his time when he was grocery shopping!