PDA

View Full Version : War Hammer Rotary Coming Soon

tattooedpirate2
04-06-2013, 09:42 PM
18156Here's my latest machine the War Hammer. 14,000 rpm Faulhaber motor, 3 built in strokes, no rubber bands needed, weighs 3 ounces. Ideal for T Tech System. No give, designed for a high speed liner that will power any size liner or round grouping. Perfect linera mvement with no radial movement on the needle bar or piston. Email for details on lead time. [email protected]

MickWrath
04-06-2013, 09:55 PM
I really like the look of this, I just wonder if it's infringing on Stimas beast patent pertaining to the needle bar retention. Seems too close to call without an up close an internal view.

tattooedpirate2
04-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Never seen the Stigma up close to know how it works. This is based on old school rotaries where you cut the loop off. Also mine has 3 built in strokes which no one sells this in any other machine. You have to always buy another cam or motor to attain the different strokes. The drive system is the Rapier 3 turned upside down.

artoftatt2
04-07-2013, 01:17 AM
I'm in

MickWrath
04-07-2013, 01:22 AM
do you cut the loop then? or is it like the beast where you leave the loop intact and tighten the screw down to secure the needlebar?

Denner
04-07-2013, 02:53 AM
Like it SO much, price ?

tattooedpirate2
04-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Cut the loop off just under it. It keeps everything in a linear. With needle bars being made in China I have found none are the same. In order to make the machine use all needle bars lose the loop. It keeps the liner exactly in the back of the tube with no friction loss in the machine. Cost is $375.00

MickWrath
04-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Ahhhhh!

billannand
04-07-2013, 09:46 PM
I like the sound of the needle retention device you have going. good job.

Sarenity Tattoo
04-07-2013, 10:01 PM
all i can say is I've had a Treasure Chest from Tattooed Pirate and the quality was top notch! I imagine this will be the same. Artisan.

fkirons
04-08-2013, 09:27 AM
I really like the look of this, I just wonder if it's infringing on Stimas beast patent pertaining to the needle bar retention. Seems too close to call without an up close an internal view.

Done before the Stigmas.

OwlsDen
04-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Done before the Stigmas.

Like gaston said: There are so many machines that did this way before Stigma did with the beast. Including an old model Stigma. The Ellerman, for example has a similar method. The is another German builder named Gene or something that makes another machine like that too. Tony Lynx in the UK made machine that the needle bar needed cutting. stigma wasn't the first by a long shot. Besides Cary ( tattooed pirate ) has been building rotary machines since the ( he can clarify if i am wrong ) 80s, he has more likely made machines with clamp down needles before.

fkirons
04-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Blah edited.

artoftatt2
04-08-2013, 12:54 PM
Way to derail someone's thread..

fkirons
04-08-2013, 02:21 PM
Way to derail someone's thread..
My bad. Back to the topic.

arte
04-08-2013, 03:47 PM
I don’t want to derail this thread so no comment from my side here Gaston.
Maybe we should start a new thread about who borrowed ideas , concepts from who and when.
I love you to Gaston.
Artemis from Stigma

fkirons
04-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Maybe we should start a new thread about who borrowed ideas , concepts from who and when.
I love you to Gaston.
Artemis from Stigma
I love you too shoot me an email

fkirons
04-08-2013, 07:41 PM
I love you to Gaston.
Artemis from Stigma
I love you too shoot me an email :)

MickWrath
04-08-2013, 09:26 PM
I understand all this and Im very aware of previous models and builders using similar designs...and also I understand that people now hold patents on things that were done before as well, I was simply curious to how the retention system worked because I like the design of the machine and it's ability to be able to drive ttechs right out of the box. Cary did a great job answering questions and concerns and was very professional. Thanks Cary.

tattooedpirate2
04-10-2013, 02:43 PM
18225Here is the production model of the War Hammer Rotary. I have done several new things I can't say to the machine. I have added a slight give model if that's what you like. It runs from 4.5 volts all the way to 12 if you want a turbo charged needle. It lines like nobodies business. I was surprised by how quiet and fast it is at low voltages. The 14,000 rpm motor is the heart of this machine. From the way it runs you will be able to line, shade, and color with one machine. I'm building 3 more for myself and putting all my others on the shelf. I use to make all my needles without the loop back in the day. I have lost more machine designs than I can remember. Like all my machines mine have the 3 strokes which nobody else has in there models.

OwlsDen
04-10-2013, 02:56 PM
Very exciting. I am gonna have to get one of these.

slicksteel
04-10-2013, 03:08 PM
dam that looks bad ass!It looks like a fine piece of work there and well thought out!!
I think more and more people will go to the eyeless bar and t-tech style grips be it disposable with a cart or metal that is easier to keep clean-its cleaner and more steamline-the eyeloop is a hold over from coils.

Eturnus
04-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Like all my machines mine have the 3 strokes which nobody else has in there models.

and thats kinda why i love these machines.

OwlsDen
04-10-2013, 03:28 PM
dam that looks bad ass!It looks like a fine piece of work there and well thought out!!
I think more and more people will go to the eyeless bar and t-tech style grips be it disposable with a cart or metal that is easier to keep clean-its cleaner and more steamline-the eyeloop is a hold over from coils.

Couldn't have said it better.. It makes me seriously consider moving over to cartridges.

tattooedpirate2
04-10-2013, 04:47 PM
You would be surprised at how much more power the machine has without the burden of the rubber bands or needle tensioner wheel. The needle weighs nothing and it's all about power to weight.

artoftatt2
04-10-2013, 04:52 PM
So nice