PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone I'm new to rotaries but man are they AWESOME

Mark
04-25-2013, 02:20 PM
My name is Mark I've been tattooing since 1996 I own Twist of Fate in Ms. I use a Neo Tat Vivace liner and shader. I look forward to learning from you. So tks for having me.

slicksteel
04-25-2013, 02:25 PM
welcome aboard!

serial1313
04-25-2013, 02:28 PM
Welcome & ready yourself for the expense of being on this forum. Haha!

Sage Oz
04-25-2013, 02:37 PM
Welcome!

johndameart
04-25-2013, 02:37 PM
haha ^^ Welcome! Enjoy!!

skinmech
04-25-2013, 03:04 PM
Hi Mark, nice intro.....This site starts off awesome, and before you know it, you need and desire this site and the machines on here, more than food.....Then the pain hurts in your Head, you think you have all the good Rotaries, then another new one comes out, or even worse someone reckons a machine from a few years back is even better than, all the new ones.....I need to go, I am only allowed one 2 minute session on a computer each night.......And I still use it here...Won't be too long before you to are selling your clothes for Machines.....BEWAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Mark
04-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Tks everyone Hate to say it but minutes after I got acceptance to this great gathering of epidermal engineers I received my Vivace 4.2 I have a customer coming soon so I'm gonna give it a whirl. Knowledge is power but with power comes great expense.........@skinmech

skinmech
04-25-2013, 03:30 PM
Oh and so it starts Mark....LOL.....Enjoy, there are are fantastic, people, builders, artists, advice and resources on here...:D

Administrator
04-25-2013, 03:48 PM
Tks everyone Hate to say it but minutes after I got acceptance to this great gathering of epidermal engineers I received my Vivace 4.2 I have a customer coming soon so I'm gonna give it a whirl. Knowledge is power but with power comes great expense.........@skinmech

Sorry if you waited a bit to get approval. Its been a gonzo week and we have not been on here as much as we usually like to be.

Mark
04-25-2013, 04:35 PM
@ Admin I started to think I'd been blackballed before I was allowed to start Ballin......lol tks

Administrator
04-25-2013, 05:08 PM
You where the diamond in the rough. I cleared out about 150 fake spam accounts today about 20 legitimate tattooer applications in there. Welcome aboard!

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

(Opted Out)
04-25-2013, 05:40 PM
Welcome to the forum! Some really great people here, im sure u will enjoy it! :)

Mark
04-25-2013, 06:26 PM
@ Admin I'm thankful for the chance to be involved in this NEW rotary era of tattooing I love what I do and it has served me well. I always used Workhorse Irons Soba Pilots tried a few rotaries but OMG when I tried the Vivace I was hooked. Tks everyone for being so kind I've been on other forums and everyone turned out to be judges.I don't care if you do amazing tattoos or just simple flash as long as you provide a quality service your good with me.....