Post Thanks / Like

Wolf done with thunder

After a few advices about my last work, just make this one looking forward to improve. Feel free to critique.

Done with thunder, 5 magnum and 5 RL for detail and few highlights.
    Since this is my first attempt to make fur, I try different needles sizes, ( 7 flat, 15 bug pin RM) and different machines (bizarre V2) but I got the ink in the skin better with the thunder.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lobo.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	21966

2. Like Zomb liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    its pretty spot on, i think just some more contrast even if you have to embellish the contrast a little, it would make a world of difference. also some killer white high lights would pop it like what, anyway good piece over all

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cagelavey View Post
    its pretty spot on, i think just some more contrast even if you have to embellish the contrast a little, it would make a world of difference. also some killer white high lights would pop it like what, anyway good piece over all
    Thanks, I tried to put some white highlights but they were hard to put on and be seen. I use mom white. Any easy and good opaque white to put on?

Post Thanks / Like
    i use fusion, and eternal, also i like intenze mixing and opaque. to me those are the best never had a problem with any of those, ever! moms, i used for years until i discovered fantasia. after that i through my millenniums out and have never looked back. some moms colors are cool but i personally just don't believe they are top shelf. its like in my opinion moms was good for me as i grew into a better artist. but i just feel as ive grown ive out grew what it can produce for me and the things i can achieve. if you go fusion or eternal there is no way you will regret it. and they aren't more expensive or anything so there is no reason not to try them, just give em a go you wont be sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    I find dynamic what is just as good as dynamic black absolutely love the stuff.
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Huge improvement from the last one, in my opinion. Like cagelavey said, some more contrast and darker values would really help give you some more depth, but your proportions and textures are much nicer in this one. Definitely on the right track.